‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 17

"I dunno what I wanna get him." Rebel told her sister as they walked around the city centre.

"Well - what is he getting you?"

"Do you really think he'd tell me that?" Rebel asked, raising an eyebrow at her sister.

"Ummm.....not really, no." Angel giggled. "Alright what about Madison?"

"I have an idea for that actually - but I need to ask Johnny about it first."

"Well...ask him."

"In a minute." Rebel laughed as they walked into a coffee shop and sat down. "What are you gonna get Bam?"

Angel just grinned and shook her head as a waitress took their order.

"Aww - tell me!" Rebel whined.

"Nope."

"Alright, fine. What are you gonna get Ville?"

"Ya know - I haven't quite thought about that yet. I mean this'll be the first Christmas we'll be around each other as just friends." Angel explained.

"Yeah - it's gonna be tough." Rebel said quietly as the waitress put their drinks down on the table. "Thanks."

"No problem." The waitress replied. "Umm...if you don't mind me asking? Can I get your autographs?"

"Ours?" Angel asked.

"Yeah - you two are amazing. You skate, your in Jackass - your both dating really great guys." Angel looked down at the table while Rebel smiled and signed the paper the waitress handed to her.

"Ange?"

"Oh - right." Angel signed the paper and smiled at the waitress as she waved and walked off.

"It'll be alright." Rebel said, watching as her sister fiddled with the cup of coffee in front of her.

"Maybe." Angel muttered, before brightening up and looking up at her sister. "So - what's the idea for Madi's present?"

"Well - she's been kinda wanting a dog for a while, so I was thinking that we get her one."

"Do you really think Knoxville's gonna let you get his daughter a puppy?" Angel asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"I didn't say a puppy. I was thinking more along the lines of adopting one from the pound or something." Rebel replied, fiddling with her cup.

"I think Madison would like that." Angel said.

"Madison would like what?" Ville asked as he and Knoxville sat down with them.

"Were you following us?" Angel asked suspiciously as Knoxville kissed Rebel on the cheek before stealing her drink.

"Of course not - we just needed a coffee break." Knoxville replied.

"Mhmmmhm." Rebel muttered, shaking her head at him.

"Anyway - what would Madison like?" Ville repeated.

Angel looked over at Rebel, who was trying to get her drink back from Knoxville.

"Be that way." Rebel pouted, before turning away from Knoxville to look at Ville. "Well....I was thinking maybe we get her a dog for Christmas."

"A puppy?" Ville asked, looking at Knoxville who was thinking it over.

"No - adopt one from the pound." Angel answered.

""I think it's a good idea." Knoxville said suddenly. "Madi'll love it." He added, giving Rebel a quick kiss.

"So - you two finished shopping?" Ville asked the girls.

"Yep." Rebel said brightly.

"Alright - let's go." Knoxville said, standing up and pulling everybody else up.

"Reb - we didn't even buy anything." Angel muttered in an aside to her sister as they made their way to the car.

"Trust me - it'll be fine. I have everything we need at home."

"Why would everything you need be at Bam's house?" Angel asked, confused as they all piled into Knoxville's car.

"Not Bam's house, fool. Johnny's." Rebel giggled as Angel slapped her own forehead.