‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 18

The gang got back into Knoxville's car and headed off towards his house...

"Johnny... would it be okay if you dropped Angel, Madi and I back at your house?" Rebel asked Johnny.

"That’s where we're going..." Knoxville replied looking puzzled.

"I meant us three... without you and Ville...” Rebel added.

"What... why!?" Knoxville asked looking hurt.

"No reason..." Rebel grinned.

"You mean I'm being kicked out of my own home!? Knoxville yelled.

"Uhhh... yes..." Rebel said.

"So what do you suggest we do sweetheart?" Ville asked Rebel.

"I dunno Villie... but we will need the car..." Rebel replied.

"What... first you kick me out of my own home... then you nick my car... this relationship isn't gonna work out..." Knoxville said trying not to laugh.

"Urgh... fine... you've spoilt the surprise..." Rebel said crossly as she folded her arms across her chest.

"What surprise?" Knoxville asked looking confused.

"Your christmas surprise..." Rebel muttered.

"Ooo..." Knoxville said as his eyes lit up.

"Nope... its no good now... you wont be getting it." Rebel said looking out of the window.

"What... nooo!" Knoxville squealed.

Madison started giggling.

Angel was in the back of the car staring out of the window, suddenly Ville looked at her and poked her in the arm, "You okay sweetheart?"

"Uhuh..." Angel muttered as she carried on staring out of the window.

"Angel... make your sister give me my christmas present..." Knoxville said to Angel.

"You can't make my sister do anything... you of all people should know that..." Angel said.

"But... but... but..." Knoxville stammered.

"Urgh... fine... Rebel give him his present..." Angel said as she started to poke her sister in the head.

"Fine... but he’s still gotta give me the car and the house keys..." Rebel said as she swatted her sisters hand away from her head.

By now snow was falling quite heavily outside the car, Knoxville pulled into the driveway to his house.

"You're kicking me and Ville out into the cold... if we get sick... we blame you..." Knoxville said as he stopped the car and got out.

"Stop being such a baby... you have coats... and scarves" Rebel said.

"I don't have a scarf..." Knovxville whined.

"For christ's sake..." Angel muttered as she unwrapped the scarf from around her neck and threw it at Knoxville. "Ville..."

"Yes sweetheart?" Ville said as he turned around to face her.

"I just wanted to say thanks..." Angel said as she kissed him on the cheek.

Ville smiled at her," No problem sweetheart..."then he got out of the car and stood next to Knoxville.

Angel got out of the car and moved towards the drivers seat, then she stopped, turned around and went to stand in front of Knoxville, "Keys..." she muttered.

"What?" he asked pretending to be innocent.

"I want the car keys... and the house ones..." Angel said.

"Urgh... fine... fine..." Knoxville said as he handed her both sets of keys.

"He has a spare set of house keys..." Madison piped up from the back of the car.

"Oh really... thanks Madi..." Angel said as he held out her hand again.

"Traitor!!" Knoxville shouted grinning at his daughter. Then reluctantly he handed Angel the spare set of keys.

"Thank you..." Angel muttered as she walked towards the car and got in.

"Drive carefully..." Ville called to her.

"You got it..." Angel said smiling at him. Then she started the car and drove off.

Back at the mall...

Angel had parked the car and now they were walking around shops aimlessly...

"Rebel... what are you gonna get my daddy?" Madison asked as she looked up at Rebel.

"To tell you the truth I have no idea honey..." Rebel replied, "What are you going to get Ville and Bam?" she asked Angel.

"God knows... Bam... prolly summut with a heartagram on... you know what he’s like... Ville... I'm stuck..." Angel replied.

"You could get Ville something to do with Black Sabbath..." Madison said to Angel.

"Black Sabbath... why do you say that hun?" Angel asked.

"Well... I saw him wearing a shirt that said that... well I think it said that... I dunno who they are though..." Madison said.

"Hmmm... thats a good idea Madi..." Angel said as she ruffled the girls hair, "Right... I'll meet you two by Starbucks..." she said as she walked off.

Rebel looked down at Madison, "Looks like its just you and me kiddo..."

Back at Knoxville's house...

Ville and Knoxville were sat on the steps by the front of his house.

"We can't just sit here all day..." Ville said.

"Meh..."

"it's snowing... quite heavily actually..." Ville pointed out.

"Meh..."

"Will you pull yourself together and stop moping!!" Ville yelled.

Knoxville jumped, "There was no need for that..." he squeaked.

Ville grinned at him.

"We could stay in the garage..." Knoxville suggested.

"But the girls said we were not allowed in the house..." Vile said.

"Technically its not..." Knoxville grinned.

"Fine by me... but how are we going to get in?" Ville asked.

"Uhhh.... there should be a window round the back..." Knoxville said as he picked himself up and walked around the back of the garage.

Ville sighed and followed.

"Fuck... its shut..." Knoxville muttered. Suddenly he bent down, picked up a rock and threw it at the window. The window shattered and the rock landed with a thud inside the garage.

"Was there any need for that?" Ville asked.

"Yes... we can get in now... give me a boost..." Knoxville said as he walked towards the window.

"Fine... but how am I going to get in?" Ville asked.

"You're tall... you'll manage..." Knoxville said as he jumped on Ville's back, stood on his shoulders and started to clamber up the garage wall towards the window.

"Christ you're heavy..." Ville muttered.

"Wha..." Knoxville began, but before he could finish he fell head-first inside throught the window and into the garage. He landed on the floor with a thud.

"You okay?" Ville called to him.

"Uhuh... my head stopped my body from getting really hurt..." Knoxville muttered.

"Good..." Ville muttered as he walked around the side of the garage, opened the door and walked in.

Knoxville sat on the floor staring at him, "How did you get in?"

"The door was open..."