‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 21

“Madison, take Cloud inside before you both get sick.” Knoxville said as walked towards the house.

“But, Dad.....it’s snowing!”

“Yeah, Johnny, it’s snowing.” Rebel added, laughing as Cloud started barking and running around Knoxville’s feet.

“So...you’re not the one that’s gonna be there when she’s sick.” Knoxville muttered.

“Johnny, honey, I live with you now.....I’m always gonna be there.” Rebel laughed.

Knoxville looked confused for a second before laughing and falling over. He started rolling around in the snow laughing as Cloud started licking his face.

Ville ran over out of breath.

“What’s wrong, Villie?” Rebel asked, looking over at him and raising an eyebrow.

“Angel......ran off......” Ville panted. “And....I gotta stop.......smoking......”

“Chyeah.....” Knoxville said, pushing Cloud off of him so that he could get up.

“Shut up, Johnny, you need to stop drinking.” Rebel muttered, “What d’ya mean Ange ran off?”

“Missy...told Bam she was....pregnant...” Ville said quietly, finally getting his breath back. “and Ange ran off into the woods saying that she wanted to be alone. I left Bam over there cus he told me to go find her.”

“Alright......Madi – can you take Cloud and go inside? Tell April what you got for Christmas or something...” Knoxville said, kissing his daughter on the head and nudging her towards the house.

You have a plan?” Ville asked, shocked.

“Ummmmm....no.......”

“Johnny......can you go and get Bam – take him back to the house before he gets sick.” Rebel asked.

Knoxville nodded and quickly kissed her on the cheek before running off to find Bam.

“We’ll find her, Ville.” Rebel said as they both started off towards the woods.

“I hope so.”

“Think positive why don’t you?” Rebel muttered as they discussed what Bam had said to Ville before Rebel suddenly remembered something. “Oh – I did tell you that Jonna was here, didn’t I?”

“Ummm...I dunno...why’s she here anyway?”

“Missy invited her.” Rebel muttered. “Right – I’ll go this way – you go that?”

“Sure – call me if you find her. If not – I’ll meet you back at the house in 2 hours?”

“Alright – but I’m not leaving her out here.”

“You’re not the only one that feels like that.” Ville muttered, turning and running off to the left.

“Good job I know my older sister.” Rebel muttered, running to where she knew her sister would be.

15 minutes later in a little clearing near the middle of the forest....

“Ange...for God’s sake I was so worried about you!” Rebel muttered, running forwards and sitting next to her sister. “Damn, it’s cold.” She muttered under her breath, leaning forward and hugging Angel.

“I can.....can’t...b..b...b...believe he’d ....d...d...do that t...t...to me...” Angel cried.

“It’s alright Ange, I think I need to tell you something.....” Rebel , rubbing Angel’s back as she tried to stop crying.

“W...what?”

“You know when I went to get stuff from here before you....got out of hospital?”

“Y..yeah.” Angel hiccupped.

“Well.....I overheard Missy talking to Jonna.”

“Jonna? What the fuck is she doing here?”

“I dunno. Well.....actually I do know. I overheard them making plans.”

“What kinda plans?” Angel asked curiously, sitting cross-legged on the snow-covered floor across from her sister.

“Well....Missy wants Bam and Jonna wants Ville back. Those kinda plans.”

“So.....she’s not really pregnant?”

“Nope. The plan is to tell him that so that he’ll dump you and then by the time he realises that she wasn’t – she will be.”

“Not really the smartest is he?” Angel giggled.

“Not really.” Rebel laughed. “And Jonna just wants us both out of the way because apparently we are the ones stopping her from getting Ville.”

“Why would we be in the way of her getting Ville?” Angel exclaimed, standing up and pacing across the small clearing.

“Because he loves you.....and I’m a bitch.”

“She said that?”

“Said what? That I’m a bitch? Or that he loves you?”

“Both!”

“No. But everybody knows that he loves you. And I am a bitch when it comes to her. I just don’t like her.” Rebel said, standing up and brushing the snow off her trousers. “Although if she does anything to split me and Johnny up and I’ll murder the conniving cow.”

“Atta girl.” Angel giggled, hugging Rebel. “Do you think we should go back now?”

“Yeah – but don’t tell anyone about what I told you. I know you care about Bam – but you love Ville. I can tell you know that Bam’s gonna go with Missy – he’s an idiot.”

“Nah – he’s a nidiot.” Ville said from behind them.

“You heard?” Rebel asked as Angel blushed and looked down at the footprints in the snow.

“Yeah – I heard and I think it’s best if we do tell them what you heard.”

“Bam’s not gonna believe it now Ville – she’s ‘pregnant’ with his kid.” Rebel argued.

“True.”

“Well – I’ll leave you two to talk and I’ll meet you back at the house.” Rebel said, walking away and leaving Angel blushing and looking at the floor while Ville just looked at her and waited for her to say something.