‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 26

Ville woke with a start and fell off the sofa and whacked his head on the table, “Wha… wha… what’s the matter sweetheart?”

“I’m booored… Madison whined, “Dad and Rebel should have been back ages ago…”

“Wheres Cloud?” Ville asked as he got back up on the sofa.

“He’s asleep…”

“O…” Ville replied.

“Can we play a game?” Madison asked.

“I’m not too good at games sweetheart…” Ville replied.

“Awww come on…”

“I’m in a very good mood at the moment sweetheart…” Ville said as he bent down and held his head in his hands.

Madison sat next to him, “Why don’t you just ask her…”

“Ask who?”

“Angel… she will say yes… I know she will… she thinks the world of you…” Madison said.

Ville giggled a little, “Maybe you’re right sweetheart…”

“I know I am…” Madison smiled as she jumped off the sofa, “Now come on… I wanna see how good you are at Guitar Hero…”

“Guitar Hero… hmmm… fine…” Ville said as he got up and followed Madison over to her PS2.

Half an hour later…

Knoxville and Rebel walked through the front door… to find… Ville jumping up and down on the table playing Guitar Hero.

“Ummm… Hi… we’re back…” Rebel said giving Ville an odd look.

Madison paused the game but Ville didn’t stop jumping up and down on the table… suddenly one of the legs gave way and Ville was sent flying.

“Christ… that’s the last time I let you baby sit…” Knoxville said as he walked over to Ville and helped him to his feet.

“I’m sorry Johnny… I’ll fix the table…” Ville said.

“Naaah… it’s fine… I need you to keep Maddie company anyway…” Knoxville replied as he let go of Ville.

“Where are you going?” Ville asked.

“Rebel and I are going to see my folks…” Knoxville replied grinning at Rebel.

“How’s Angel?” Ville asked suddenly.

“She’s fine…” Rebel replied “I bumped into Linde by the way…”

“Really… how is he?” Ville asked.

“He’s fine… he’s found himself a boyfriend…” Rebel replied.

“Really?” Ville said looking shocked.

“Uhuh… oh… I also told Angel and Jonna about your little screaming fits…” Rebel giggled.

Ville collapsed onto the floor…

“Ville… Ville… you okay?” Rebel asked as she knelt down by him.

“Uhuh…” Ville muttered as his eyes flickered open.

“Ohhh good… we’ll be back shortly…” Knoxville said as he helped Rebel to her feet and nudged out of the door.

“What… I’m baby sitting again!?” Ville whined as he crawled over to the sofa and sat on it.

“Yep…” Madison beamed, “Now let me braid your hair…”