‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 29

Angel and Bam walked down stairs and into the kitchen to find everyone sat around the table already... suddenly they all turned their heads at the same time to look at Angel and Bam.

"O...kay... scary..." Angel muttered as she walked over to the cooker.

Bam walked over tot he table and sat down, "Alright guys..."

"Christ... you look like you had a fight with a bull... and it won..." Dico said as he caught sight of Bam's head.

Bam just glared at him.

Dico took this as a sign to leave so he got up and walked over to Angel, "Do you want a hand?"

"Ummm... yeah... sure Dico..." Angel said looking rather unsure, "what do you guys want?" she asked looking over to everyone sat around the table.

"Well..." Rake grinned.

Dunn caught sight of his grin and threw a fork at him.

"What the fuck man... that could have killed me!" Rake whined.

There was a chorus of 'ooo's', suddenly everyone grabbed any piece of cutlery they could find and threw it at Rake... who managed to duck under that table just in time.

"Screw this shite... I think I'll skip food Ange..." Rake said as he ran out from under the table ducking as he was (yet again) bombarded by cutlery.

"Guys... how old are you?" Angel said as she put her hands on her hips and glared at them.

"Ummm..." Stev-o said scratching his head, "Is this a trick question?"

"Why can't you act like Dico... at least hes helping..." Angel said as she pointed to Dico who was replacing the missing cutlery.

"Because hes only kissing your ass 'cuz he fancies you!" Dunn laughed.

At this Bam swung around and punched him.

"Whoa... that fucking hurt!" Dunn whined as he clutched his chest.

Angel smiled at Bam, "Right... If you guys can't decide... you'll have pancakes..." Angel said as she started rummaging trough the cupboard above her head for flour.

Raab grinned.

"Don't get any ideas Raab..." Angel said not even bothering to turn around.

"How did she know I was gonna..." he trailed off... then he turned to Burton, "how did she..."

"I dunno... but I wouldn't try anything... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..." Burton replied.

A few minutes later Angel had mixed everything together and was already cooking the first pancake... Dico had finally replaced the cutlery (he got stabbed quite a few times) and had put bottles of chocolate sauce and syrup on the table.

"Food!!" Gas whined.

"Alright... christ hold on..." Angel shouted at him, "right... Gas... catch!" She yelled as she tossed the pancake over her head and towards the table.

"Mine..." Gas squealed.

"Mine!" Bam yelled.

Gas glared at him and stood up sending his chair flying.

Bam also stood up...

Suddenly Gas pushed him out of the way and caught the pancake on his plate.

Bam stumbled over his chair and fell on the floor.

Gas laughed, picked his chair up, sat down and started tucking into his pancake.

Bam's head appeared over the table, he reached out and grabbed the bottle of squirty chocolate sauce and aimed it at Gas.

"Ohhh shit..." Gas muttered.

Bam squeezed the bottle and chocolate sauce came flying out of it and hit Gas in the face.

Angel turned around, "Hey.. I thought you were hungry!?" Suddenly she was hit in the face with syrup.

Everyone around the table gasped and pointed at Dunn... who looked around in shock and pointed at Mige.

Angel glared at them and picked up the bag of flour... she threw the bag at the table and it exploded covering the gang in a cloud of flour.

Dico decided now was the best time to get his own back... he stood up armed with a fork and started running around the table prodding everyone with forks.

Angel ran to the end of the kitchen and hid inside a cupboard on the floor.

All of a sudden the kitchen door burst open and Ape stormed in, "What on earth do you think you are doing!?" she screeched.

The food fight stopped abruptly.

Angel crawled out of the cupboard and sat on the floor.

"We ummm... we..." Dunn started.

"Ryan!" Ape yelled.

"Sorry... we'll clean it..." Dunn mumbled rather quickly.

Bam glared at him.

"Sorry man... but you know your mom scares me..."