‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 30

“So...how have the last few days been, Ange?” Rebel asked her sister over the phone four days after she’d visited the house and their mother had turned up.

“Oh....ya know – ssdd.” Angel replied.

“Figured. Anything interesting though?”

“Well – there was a huge food fight the other day and I poured a bucket of water over those two evil little......” Angel started muttering under her breath.

“Okaayyyy.....good for you. So, what’re the plans for today then?” Rebel asked, poking her tongue out at Knoxville as he walked into the room.

“Nothing......Hang on a minute – the bitches are talking and I wanna know what they’re saying.” Angel said.

“Okay....Do you want me to ring back?” Rebel asked, moving away from Knoxville as he tried to get the phone off of her.

“No...I’ll be back in a minute.” Angel replied.

“Okay...talk to you in a minute.” Rebel muttered, “Johnny – give me back the phone!”

“Never!” Knoxville shouted, running out the door with the phone.

“Johnny!” Rebel shouted, walking out of the door to find him stood their holding the phone away from her. “Johnny.....what have I told you about taking my stuff?”

“Dunno.” Knoxville muttered.

“If you take my stuff – you sleep on your own.” Rebel said as she walked away from him. “Make your choice.”

“Shit...........” Knoxville muttered, “Madi!”

“Yeah Dad?” Madison answered from behind him.

“Jesus! Don’t do that!” Knoxville said, turning around and holding the phone out to her. “Hand this to Reb would ya?”

“Sure.....why?” Madison asked taking the phone.

“Because. And if she asks – I did not give you the phone to give to her.” He replied, walking away before she could ask why.

“Reb – here’s your phone.” Madison said, walking into the living room and handing Rebel the phone.

“Oh – cheers Madi. Where’s your dad?”

Madison shrugged and walked off and Rebel waited until she could her footsteps on the stairs before checking to see if her sister was back on the phone.

“You’re getting company, Reb.” Angel said as she came back onto the phone.

“What? Why?....Actually – my first question is who?” Rebel said, sitting up and crossing her legs on the sofa.

“Jonna.”

“WHAT!?”

“Yeah – she’s on her way round now.”

“Why?”

“To ‘talk’ to Ville.”

“I see.”

“Yeah – can you.....kinda....stop it.....” Angel muttered quietly.

“Why?”

“I......” Angel stopped talking. “Can you just stop it?”

“Sure – I can stop her from stealing your man.”

“He’s not my man!”

“If you say so.” Rebel muttered, grinning. “Well, I better go. I have a plan to put in motion.”

“Reb – don’t do anythin....” Rebel put the phone down before her sister could finish.

“I’m gonna enjoy this.”

A few minutes later.....

“Hey Johnny.” Rebel said as she walked into their bedroom.

“Hey.” He was layed out on the bed watching TV.

“I need you to do something for me.” Rebel said, sitting down next to him.

Knoxville looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

“It’s nothing dangerous.” Rebel said, “I just want you to get Ville out of the house.”

“Why?” Knoxville asked, sitting up and facing her.

“Well......if I tell you, you have to promise not to tell him.”

“Promise.”

“Hmmm.....well – Jonna’s on her way here....” Rebel started.

“Got it.” Knoxville interrupted.

“I just don’t think Ange can deal with it if he got back with her.” Rebel muttered.

“I know sweetie. Come here.” Knoxville pulled her into a hug.

Madison walked passed the open door and made a gagging sound as she saw them before giggling and calling out to Cloud.

Ville laughed and knocked on the door to get their attention.

“Umm.....Knoxville...?”

“Yes Ville?”

“Can you drive me to the airport?” Ville asked.

Knoxville looked at Rebel before looking back at Ville, “Sure. Where ya going?”

“Well...I booked a flight home because I want to visit Jesse and my parents and then I’m going off to write our next album.”

“Have you told the guys?” Rebel asked, leaning her head on Knoxville’s shoulder.

“No – I’m gonna tell them when I get back home.”

“When do you wanna go?” Knoxville asked.

“In the next hour?” Ville asked.

“Sure.” Knoxville replied as Ville smiled and turned to go. Rebel poked Knoxville in the side and got off the bed, “How about we go now and get a coffee or something before you go?”

“Uh...sure.”

“Go get your stuff boy – you’re going home.” Knoxville said, laughing as he tried to stand up. He tripped over his own feet and fell back onto the bed. Ville started laughing as Rebel helped him up.

“Idiot.” Rebel muttered as she walked out of the room.

“I love you too!” Knoxville shouted after her, shaking his head before looking over at Ville. “Let’s get you to the airport.”

Half an hour later.....

The doorbell rang and Rebel looked up from her book. She smirked. “Now – either Johnny’s forgotten his keys again.....or.....she’s here.” She said to herself as she walked towards the door.

“What can I do for you?” Rebel asked as she opened the door and found Jonna on the doorstep. “If you’re selling anything – I’m not interested.”

“I want to see Ville.”

“That’ll be a bit hard – he’s not here.” Rebel answered, leaning against the door jam and smirking at her.

“Of course he is – where else would he be?”

“I don’t know – you tell me.”

“I know he’s here.” Jonna said, pushing past Rebel and walking into the house.

“Don’t push me Jonna. I push back and it might just turn out as a repeat of last time.” Rebel said.

Jonna turned and glared at her. “Tell me where he is.”

“Why?”

“Because.”

“Oh come on Jonna – you’re all dressed up. There has to be a reason for it.” Rebel said, smirking as Jonna walked off calling for Ville. “Or would you prefer it if I guessed why you’re all dressed up looking for Ville.”

Jonna came back into the hallway, “Tell me where he is.”

“Maybe if you ask nicely.”

“Can you tell me where Ville is?” Jonna asked, frustrated at the lack of help she was getting with her plan.

“We’re missing a word from that sentence – don’t you think?”

“Please?”

“Please what?” Rebel asked.

“Please can you tell me where Ville is?” Jonna asked through gritted teeth.

“Nope.”

“You said you’d...”

“I said maybe, Jonna.” Rebel cut in. “Get out of my house.”

“Not until you tell me where Ville is.”

“No idea – ask somebody else.” Rebel replied with a bored tone, smiling inwardly as Jonna clenched and her fists. “I’ll beat you hands down every time.” Rebel warned.

Jonna made a scoffing noise under her breath.

“You wanna try it?” Rebel asked. “Even though you know that if Angel can trick you – I can.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well – did you or did you not get a bucket of water thrown over you the other day?”

“Yeah – your fucking sister did it.”

Rebel smirked but said nothing.

“What have you got planned?”

“Maybe nothing – maybe I just want to make you really paranoid.” Rebel replied.

“No – you and your meddling sister don’t play mind games.”

“Well – they’re not generally our style – but we do like them.” Rebel said, grinning as she walked slowly towards Jonna. “Mainly because they don’t leave a mess on the floor.” She added musingly as she got closer and closer to Jonna.

Jonna gulped and started walking backwards – back towards the front door. “Tell me where Ville is.”

“He’s wherever he wants to be.” Rebel answered vaguely.

“Tell me.”

“Tell you what?” Knoxville asked as he walked through the front door with Madison and Cloud.

“She demands to know where Ville is.” Rebel said as Madison and Cloud ran off into the house.

“Well – I don’t quite remember where he went.” Knoxville said vaguely. “I think it was somewhere beginning with an A.”

Jonna huffed and stormed past him, slamming the front door behind her.

“I’m glad she’s gone – but Ange is gonna have to deal with her now.” Rebel said.

“Your sister can take care of herself.” Knoxville replied, wrapping an arm around her waist and walking her into the living room. “Madison’s picking a film for us to watch – I had to promise her a family movie day to get her to stop whining on the way home.”

“Sounds like fun.” Rebel muttered, grinning as he gave her a quick kiss before going to help Madison pick a film.