‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 3

2 hours later everyone piled out of the premiere...

"I think that went well..." Knoxville beamed, "the crowed seemed to love it."

"Meh.. what ever... I'm gonna go get some grub!" Stev-o muttered as he stormed off.

"Stev-o... the limo is that way..." Dunn pointed out.

"I'll walk..." Stev-o replied as he walked off.

"What the hells up with him?" Angel asked as she linked arms with Bam.

"Dunno babe..." Bam replied.

"Ohhh... my god... Bam... Bam Margera... is that really you?" a voice piped up from behind the group.

Bam turned around, "Uhhh... yeah... who's asking?"

"Urgh... what was I thinking... I'm Missy... Missy Rothstein..." the girl replied.

"Missy... Missy... ohhh... my... god... Missy is that really you... you look great!" Bam said as he ran over to her and hugged her leaving Angel stood there on her own.

Suddenly Ville appeared behind Angel, "Who is that?"

"Missy apparently..." Angel replied as she walked off.

"God I haven't spoken to you since... like since I left school..." Bam said smiling.

"Yeah... I know its been too long..." Missy replied, "I loved the film by the way!"

"Really?" Bam asked.

"Hell yeah... you looked sooo cute!" Missy said hugging him again.

Bam smiled.

"Hey guys... I want you to meet someone very special to me... this is... hey... wheres Angel?" Bam said as he turned back to the group.

"She left..." Rebel replied glaring at him.

"What... why?" Bam asked.

"Well... I dunno" Rebel replied sarcastically.

"Ohhh... lets go and get summut to eat..." Bam said as he grabbed Missy's hand and lead her towards the limo.

"Aren't you gonna wait for Angel?" April asked.

"She'll catch up..." Bam replied.

"It's okay April... I'll go find her..." Ville said as he walked off.