‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 35

Ville ran around Castle Bam screaming Bam's name...

Finally he ran up the spiral staircase and along the corridor, "Bam... where are you... answer me!!"

Linde's head popped out of the door leading to Bam's room, "Ville... he's in here..."

Ville ran into Bam's room and found Bam lying on the floor surrounded by everyone... he squeezed past them all and knelt by Bam's side, "Bam... what the fuck where you thinking?" he asked as he grasped Bam's cold, pale hand in his.

"Ouch..." Bam muttered looking up at Ville.

Ville sighed, "Did you call an ambulance April?"

"He wouldn't let us... he said he would be fine..." Ap said sobbing, "my poor baby..." then she burst into tears.

Knoxville and the others finally caught up with Ville.

Angel walked over to Ap and hugged her, "Hey... come on..."

"Get me up will ya..." Bam said weakly, "I never knew my floor was this fucking uncomfortable..." he held up his arms that were covered with bandages...

Knoxville and Dico helped him up and sat him on the bed.

"Why did you do it Bam?" Angel asked as she let go of Ap.

Bam stayed silent and looked at the floor.

"Bam!" Angel prompted.

"Because of everything!" Bam yelled.

This startled Madi and she began to cry.

"Madi... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout..." Bam apologized.

Madi smiled slightly and walked over to Bam and hugged him, "You will be okay wont ya?" she asked.

"Yeah hun..." Bam replied hugging her.

Madi smiled at him.

"Bam..." Rebel started.

Bam looked up at her.

"Don't you ever do that again..."

"Promise..." Bam whispered, then he looked down at his arms, "christ... I'm bleeding through..."

"I'll go fetch some more bandages... you should really go see a doctor though..." Rebel said.

"Pffft... the doctors around here have had quite enough of me..." Bam laughed.

Rebel shook her head at him and walked off.

"Oh my baby boy... my little Bammie... don't you ever do that again!" Ap shouted as she ran at him and embraced him in a huge hug, "you scared the shit outta me and Phil..."

Bam's face turned red, "Awww... come on Ap...not in front of the guys..."

Dico started laughing and tried to hide it by turning around.

"Dico... stop it!" Bam said glaring at him.

"Sorry precious..." Dico giggled.