‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 39

Minutes later the gang had crowded around the entrance to the ward Knoxville had been put in...

Bam was jumping up and down on the spot with his legs crossed...

Ville raised an eyebrow at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Angel asked finally getting annoyed with his jumping.

"I need to go pee..." Bam whispered.

Angel gave him a confused look, "What was that?"

"I need to go pee!!" Bam shouted just as a nurse opened the door to the ward.

Bam went bright red and stopped his jumping immediately.

"The restroom is that way..." the nurse said pointing down the corridor as she spoke.

Bam smiled at her and ran off down the corridor.

"Can we go see Johnny?" Rebel asked.

"Who?" the nurse asked looking puzzled.

"Sorry... Johnny Knoxville... he was brought in a while ago..." Rebel said.

"Of course... but I think that its best if only one person goes to see him..." the nurse replied.

Angel turned to her sister, "Go on hun... you should really go see him..."

Rebel smiled at her sister and walked into the ward.

As soon as Rebel got into the ward she started looking around for Knoxville... suddenly she spotted him and ran towards his bed...

Knoxville spotted her and tried to sit up.

"No honey don't..." Rebel said as she got closer to him and sat on the edge of his bed.

"I was soo fucking stupid!" Knoxville said smacking himself in the face with his hand... he was about to do it again until Rebel caught his hand and held it in hers.

"What were you thinking..." Rebel said looking down at the hospital floor.

"I don't know babe... I am soo sorry..."

"Promise you wont do anything like that again..." Rebel said looking up at Knoxville with tears in her eyes.

Knoxville didn't reply.

"Promise me..." Rebel repeated.

"I promise..." Knoxville replied, "I love you... you know that right?"

"Course I do... and I love you too..." Rebel said as she curled up on the end of his bed.

Knoxville bent down towards her grimacing in pain and wrapped his arms around her, "I love you soo damn much..."