‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 7

Knoxville woke up and started sniffing at the air... "Summut smells good..." he said as he tottered into the kitchen.

"Rebel's cooking!" Madison beamed.

Knoxville grinned at her and ruffled her hair... then he turned to Rebel, "Morning sugar..."

"Morning..." Rebel replied as she kissed him on the cheek.

"What ya cooking?" Knoxville asked.

"Chocolate pancakes..." Rebel replied.

"Chip..." Madison piped up.

"Chocolate chip..." Rebel said laughing, "is Ville and Angel awake yet?"

Knoxville poked his head around the corner and looked into the front room, "Nope... still asleep... awww... they look soo cute!"

"Whaaa?" Rebel said as she turned the cooker off and looked into the front room, "Awww... bless them..."

Angel and Ville were lying on the sofa... Ville had his arms around Angel's waist and her head was resting on his chest.

Back in the kitchen...

"Why did they ever break up?" Knoxville asked.

"Dunno really... I thought they were great together... I think Jonna got her claws into him..." Rebel replied as she put the pancakes onto plates, "Madison honey... do you think you could take these to Ville and Angel?"

"Sure..." Madison beamed as she took the plates off Rebel and tottered into the front room... "Ummm... Ville... Angel... breakfasts ready..." she said quietly as she put the plates onto the table and shook them slightly.

"Hmmm... oh... hey hunni... thanks..." Angel said, then she realized Ville had his arms around her and she quickly sat up.

Ville blushed and sat up, "O...kay... these look... um... interesting..." Ville stuttered.

"Rebel cooked them..." Madison explained.

"Ohhh... that explains it!" Angel laughed.

"Hey... I heard that!" Rebel yelled from the kitchen.