‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 8

"Thats it... I can't eat anymore pancakes..." Angel muttered looking at the last pancake on her plate.

"Mine!" Knoxville yelled as he made a grab for the plate.

"Urgh... knock yourself out..." Angel said as she handed him the plate so that he wouldn't topple over on her.

Knoxville grinned and started shoveling the pancake into his mouth.

"Dad... thats gross!" Madison said as she shook her head at her father.

Knoxville grinned and bits of pancake dropped out of his mouth.

"Honey.. what have I told you about table manners..." Rebel giggled as she kissed his cheek... this made Knoxville grin even more.

"I need coffee..." Angel muttered as she stood up and walked into the kitchen leaving the others sat laughing at knoxville.

In the Kitchen...

Angel lent against the wall and slid down it ending up sat on the floor with her arms wrapped around her legs, she then put her head on her knees and started crying... suddenly she heard some on walk into the kitchen and she quickly brushed the tears away with her hand.

"Sweetheart... are you okay?" asked a deep and yet soft voice from above her. Angel looked up and her eyes met with the bright green eyes of Ville.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." Angel whispered.

Ville sat down next to her, "Hes just happy to see her... thats all..." Ville said.

"Who?" Angel asked.

"Bam..." Ville replied, "he hasn't seen her in ages... hes just happy to see her..."

"I guess..." Angel whispered as a tear trickled down her white cheek.

"Hey... don't cry..." Ville said as he brought his arms around her and hugged her.

After a while Angel stopped crying and looked up at Ville, "Thanks..."

"Anytime sweetheart..." Ville replied.

"Ville... Angel... come on... we're going out..." Madison squeaked as she flew into the kitchen.

"Out... where?" Angel asked giving her a slightly puzzled look.

"Dunno... daddy said it was a surprise!" Madison replied as she ran back out of the kitchen.

Angel looked at Ville, "That can't be good.." she giggled.