Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 28: Albus, What Are You Doing Here?

MAJOR NOTE IN AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ

Allegra sighed contently as she felt Severus’ chest press into her back. His green satin sheets were draped over their bodies, barely covering her breasts as she lay on her side. She snuggled back against him, smiling when his arm slipped over her waist to hold her back against him.

“I’m not clear on something.” He softly murmured against her neck after a moment of silence. She turned on her back to look up at him as he propped himself up on his elbow to look down at her.

“What would that be?” she was still lethargic after having many fantastic romps all night.

“Why did you always cause trouble in my class?” his dark eyes looked down at her and she laughed, patting his chest softly.

“I always caused trouble in your class because, not only did it get you to notice me, but it also got me detention, giving me more time to spend with you.” She smiled at his shocked expression and leaned up to kiss him softly.

“Now I have a question.” She smirked pulling back.

“What is it?” his gaze was soft, as much as a smile anyone would ever get from him.

“Why the cat and mouse game?” his eyes instantly hardened, but that didn’t stop her. “Why kiss me and then leave? Why be with Arianna-“ he suddenly pulled away from her, quickly turning his back as he sat on the edge of the bed, his head hanging. Allegra sighed, gathering the sheets about her chest as she crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.

“Tell me.” She pleaded against his back. “I’ll understand anything.” she, herself, couldn’t tell if that was the truth or a lie.

Severus tensed before letting out a sigh. “There was a woman, Lily Evans,” he started and Allegra already felt her eyes narrow in hatred for the woman. “She was in my year at Hogwarts, and I was madly in love with her, but she chose to marry another man. I didn’t mean to, but I told You-Know-Who about a prophecy, not knowing until it was almost too late that it was about Lily and her family. I tried to get Dumbledore’s help, but it didn’t work.” He took a steadying breath and Allegra rubbed one of her hands over his shoulder.

“I swore to myself, the night she died, that I would never love another.” Allegra felt like someone had slapped her, starting to pull away. “But then you came along, it was hard enough when you were a student here at Hogwarts and I had to control myself around you then. And when you returned here as a Professor, you consumed my thoughts. I couldn’t go five minutes without something reminding me of you.” He hunched over further but Allegra stayed.

“I felt like I was betraying Lily, when I felt an emotion I hadn’t felt since she was alive. My heart always skipped a beat whenever you entered the room, my breath was stolen when you would walk by and I smelt your perfume, my body could hardly hold back when I was near you.” He shook his head. “When Arianna came to me, telling me that she could get you off my mind, I accepted. I felt like I was being unfaithful to Lily when thoughts of you came into my mind.”

“But Arianna couldn’t take you off my mind, when I was with her all I could think about was you, and how I wished I was with you instead. And then you kissed me, I couldn’t hold back, I had wanted you for so long, and I finally had you. Then you pulled away and I realized what I had done, that I had lost control. I couldn’t take that I had kissed another woman, and disgraced the memory of Lily.” Allegra placed a gentle hand on his chin and turned his head towards her.

“If Lily had cared anything for you she would want you happy, not for you to wallow in her memory for the rest of your life.” She smiled softly and tilted her head to the side. “I may not be a Lily, but I will do everything possible to make you happy.” Severus leant up to brush his lips against hers.

“You already do make me happy.” He laid her back and lay over her, his lips eagerly attached to hers, her nails digging into his shoulders. His knee came between her legs, pushing them apart as his lips trailed down to her neck.

“Good afternoon you two!” Albus greeted loudly as he stepped into the room. Allegra screamed as she looked over Severus’ shoulder at the headmaster.

“Albus, what are you doing here?” she stuttered wide eyed as Severus suddenly rolled off her and she pulled the sheets up to cover her body, looking up at the headmaster aghast.

Albus smiled knowingly, and shook his head. “I could ask you the same thing, but I already see what you are doing here my dear.” His eyes turned to regard both of them. “The third challenge is about to begin, and both of you must be present.” His eyes twinkled with mirth as he turned and exited the room, the door closing softly behind him. Allegra collapsed back against the bed and laughed, smiling over at Severus.

“If that wasn’t awkward, I don’t know what is.” She smirked and leaned over to kiss him, his arm wrapping around her waist to hold her to him.

“I think we have a little time before we need to leave.” He murmured against her lips and Allegra chuckled.

“Severus, I smell like sex, and lots of it, I need to go shower.” She smiled and rolled him onto his back, straddling him, digging her nails softly into his chest.

“You can take a shower later.” He said slightly distracted as he gazed at her exposed breasts and she smacked his chest lightly.

“I need to shower now.” She leaned down to peck his lips softly before rolling off him, starting to snatch her things from the floor. She lay then on the bed as she slipped over to his closet and pulled out one of his black robes, draping it over herself so that it showed noting but her legs. She quickly snatched her things from the bed and pressed a quick kiss against Severus’ lips.

“I’ll see you soon.” She said before quickly running to her rooms, hoping that no students saw her exiting Severus’ room.
♠ ♠ ♠
When I had finished writing this story a week or so ago, I figured that it would just be this single story and I'd give it a happy ending. But then I thought of a really random sad ending, and I was going to go with that instead. BUT I will be going a completely different route:

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are you happy little cherubs now?

I also have some really good news, more so for me: I now have 3 stories that have 10 stars!!!!!!!!! I feel accomplished!

As always: Comment and Subscribe....oh and there are two chapters left >:3

<3