Status: DONE! Read, comment, rate LOVE :) <3

The Story of Rage and Love

Go Down With The Ship

He kissed you sweeter and more passionate then ever before. His lips attacked yours and your knees went weak, and he deepened it as every second went by. You were lost in the moment, when another brought you back to reality.
Bright lights flashed at you as the previous silence quickly disappeared. Billie Joe and you both pulled away in utter confusion. When you looked around you realized that no paradise was ever perfect. Especially not in your life.
Cop cars and police men surrounded you, and three of them were standing directly in front of Billie Joe, with guns pointed at him. You reacted immediately and pulled Billie back attempting to stand in front of him. But he pushed you back instead, and turned to face the police men. They stared for a second, not sure if he was going to run, but then got their nerve back and ran at him, guns still pointed.
The whole thing seemed to happen in slow motion. You watched in horror as they cuffed Billie, and read him his rights.
He didn't resist, he just lowered his head in shame and acceptance as they lead him to the car. But you couldn't just let him go. You grabbed his hand before he could walk away, and pulled him back to you.
"I won't watch you go! Not again." You cried. You had your hands cupped around the sides of his face, and he lowered his head and kissed your fingertips. By now your eyes were pouring and you began to say quietly through a frightened stutter, "I can't let them take you.. Why.. Why is happening.."
He didn't respond. By this point the cops were pulling you away from him, and pulling him in the opposite direction. But this time he pushed himself forward, and kissed you gently. You held that kiss as long as you possibly could, not wanting to let go. Eventually the cops pried you away from him, but he pushed towards you one last time.
He put his cuffed hands up to the side of your face, and pulled you close to him.
"It'll be okay," He whispered into your ear. You began to cry again, and buried your face in his neck, spilling tears all over him. He kissed the side of your face, and whispered once more, "It'll be okay, I'll be okay," He said, obviously trying to convince himself as much as you.
And with that the cops pulled him away from you one last time, throwing him into the car.
There was a frenzy, people had gathered and were watching the scene from outside their houses. You looked around in desperation, desperately hoping to find someone who would help you. As your eyes frantically scanned the area, you saw so much so fast, you barely noticed Brittany standing with a cop behind the car that Billie Joe now occupied.
Your eyes did a double-take back at her, and then you just ran to her, praying.
"Help him." You said, looking at her in desperation. "Please help him. You know.. You know he's not a murderer." There was a long pause, which you broke by saying, "If not for him, do it for me. Help me just this once."
She gave you a cold look with absolutely no empathy, and then turned to the cop saying, "I have proof he killed Adam."
The cop stared at you for a second, then said, "Thank you for your tip, Miss Herndon," Now looking at Brittany.
You turned around and looked at the car that Billie was in. His head was hanging, and for a second you thought you saw him crying.
Then your depression came over you so strongly, you turned to the cop and said, "It wasn't him. I killed Adam."
The cops all stopped for a second, then walked over to you and cuffed you as well. As they lead you to a car next to the one Billie was in, you caught sight of Brittany. Her face was no longer blank, but held a look of utter horror. That horror soon morphed into rage, and she turned away without another look at you.
As they pushed you into a sitting position you looked over at Billie Joe, who was just and angry as Brittany, but for different reasons.
Then he yelled at you through the window, "What are you doing! What the-," then he realized what you must have done, and it was just fuel to the fire. "Are you fucking insane?!" He yelled at both you and the cops. "I did it! Get her the FUCK out of there!" He yelled in a fury, and when nobody listened to him, he banged his hands down as hard as he possibly could on the seat in front of him. Then he turned to look at you and said through tears and resentment, "You're so stupid.. What the fuck are trying to do?" He said sadly.
"If you go, I go," You answered.
He stared for a second in animosity. "You are so stupid," he cried angrily. Then without warning he said, "I love you," and his car began to drive away.
Soon after, your car did the same, and eventually you found yourself in a jail cell somewhere across town. As you sat in that empty cell you pondered heavily what would become of you. Or more so, what would become of Billie. If Brittany really did have proof, then there was no way that Billie Joe would be acquitted. And even if Billie was acquitted, that didn't mean you would be.
After an undisclosed amount of time, a cop came back to take you into a small room, with mirrors on the sides of the walls, and you figured there were just more police men watching from behind them. He sat you down in an uncomfortable chair, at a white, plastic table that looked like it was meant for playing cards at.
The man sat across from you, and began the inevitable questioning.
"You say you were there at the time of the murder?" He said looking down at what must have been your criminal record.
"Um.. Yeah." You said quietly.
"It says here you were reported missing about two years ago, is that correct?" He asked.
You weren't sure how to answer that question. Yes, you had run away, but that wasn't exactly missing. "Uh, well.. Kind of, I guess." You answered with uncertainty.
"What do you mean, kind of?" He said looking up at you for the first time since entering the room. "Were you or weren't you?"
"Yeah," You said hesitantly.
"It was reported that the case was given up, though, after only two weeks of looking." He said as he stared at you.
"That'd probably be because my parents found out where I had gone.."
"And where was that?" He asked.
"Well.. Here. I ran away with my band, and moved here, to Berkeley." You answered simply.
Then the man looked at you, obviously trying to put two and two together, and suddenly had a break through.
"Wait a second, you're that girl. You know in that band, my son has your CD." He said expectantly.
"Uh.. Yeah, that'd be me." You said sadly.
"Hmm, well.. He'll be disappointed you're a murderer," He said, obviously hoping for a laugh.
He didn't get one.
"Huh, well." He said, now trying to get back on track, "What were you doing there on the night of the murder?"
"I was meeting a friend." You answered.
"Why were you there so late?" He asked, starting to get suspicious.
"It was after the launch show for our album, so I just headed there as soon as it was finished."
"And did you see Adam there by any chance?"
"Yeah, I did. He was in the mixing room."
"Did you speak with him at all?"
You thought about this for a second. What did you talk to Adam about that night? It had been so long ago, and your mind seemed keen on forgetting that night's events. Eventually you began to replay them in your mind..
---The Night of the Murder---
"You know, I have so much power in this industry. I can help you girls. I can make you the biggest band in the world. You can have everything you ever dreamed of. The life you always wanted.. It'll be yours. If you want it." Adam said. By now he had moved closer to you. Every step forward he took, you took a step backward.
"Uh.. Yeah- well I'm sure it'll happen if it's meant to. You can't force fame." You said, hoping you could leave after you got that cleared up. You didn't care about fame, just music.
"Sometimes things need to be forced.." He said quietly.
----
And with that you snapped back to reality. You looked at the man sitting in front of you, and did the only thing you could that would prevent Billie Joe from going to jail, and leaving you forever.
"When I got to Reprise, I met Adam." You told the man, who was eyeing you intently. "And.. And he tried.." It was so much harder to say then you thought it would be. You voice literally creaked at the thought. "He tried to rape me.." You said it quickly, in order to trick yourself that it really never happened. That you didn't just tell a cop what you hadn't even said out loud to yourself yet.
What you said not only shocked yourself, but the man, who was no longer giving you and evil glare of suspicion, but was frantically looking around at the mirrors for assistance.
Immediately a women ran in, and the man steadily walked out of the room.
She sat down in front of you and said, "Was it self- protection?"
You nodded and she nodded back. Apparently your case had a new hope, in means of this new information.
---------------------------------------------
After hours of sitting in that room by yourself, the door opened, and in walked two police men with Billie Joe following behind. When he saw you, his sunken in face disappeared and huge smile replaced it. He was still cuffed, so he stood intently, staring at you from across the room.
Then the man who had left hours ago, walked in once again, this time carrying both your's, and Billie's criminal records. Billie Joe looked perplexed as to why you were there, and why he had been brought as well.

"Alright, it has been reported that the murder of Adam Ray was purely on the basis of self-protection. Do both of you agree with these terms?"
Billie Joe looked even more confused now, and was looking back and forth between you and the police men, who were still holding him back.
You nodded, and a confused Billie did the same.
"Adam Ray's death has been determined a result of attempted rape, and self-protection of the incased victim, Miss Ramone. Do you both agree to these terms?"
You nodded once more, and so did Billie Joe.
"Mr. Armstrong, I'm terribly sorry for your in-just punishment for a murder you did not commit. You are free. Miss Ramone, we do have some more questions we'd like to ask you, but in other words, you are free as well."