The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Heat Of The Moment

When I got home, not even a minute passed, the doorbell rang. I groaned in much frustration and got up. Behind the door stood Steve, with Sodapop. I rolled my eyes and shut the door once more. A knocking frenzy started and I just ripped open the door.

"What do you want? Can't you see I want to be alone?" I spat out. Sodapop smiled at me and since his smile is so contagious, I had to smile back.
"I'm sorry, Cherie...I didn't mean to yell at you." He said and kissed me. I sighed and nodded. Steve took this as his cue to leave, and so he did.

Sodapop and I went to my room, just cuddling on my bed. Finally, we started making out. My hands resumed to what I was doing last time, unbuttoning his shirt. This time, he was taking off my shirt slowly and teasingly. I smirked at him and he took it off. Our bare skin made contact, and I shivered with delight. His lips attacked my neck, making me moan out.

Soon we found ourselves...well, makin' love ;)...

When I woke up, Sodapop was watching me, with a big smile on his face. I reached up and kissed him gently. His smile widened. We both just stared into each others eyes, foreheads pressed together. It was a moment of pure bliss. I never wanted it to end.

"CHERIE!!!" I heard Cynthia call from the kitchen. Sodapop and I both sighed in annoyance. I guess all good things come to an end. I got up and slipped on his shirt. When I reached the kitchen, she was there with Ponyboy. They both had a look on their faces.

"What can I do for you, today?" I asked, smirking.
"Well, we were actually wondering where Sodapop was. But, I think you pretty much answered our question." Cynthia replied, smirking back.
I giggled, and felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned to see Sodapop, in his boxers. Oh, what I'd do to take them off once again right now.
"I have to get to work," He whispered, "So, I'll need that shirt back." Once again, his lips found my neck and sucked on my soft spot. I moaned and realized Cynthia and Ponyboy were here, so I blushed and pushed off Sodapop.

When they left, I took a shower with Sodapop and got ready for work myself. This would be a long day...