The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Beat It

When Cynthia and I got home, Sodapop and Pony weren't there, so we just hung out with Sarah, Two-Bit and Steve. I remember once Sodapop told me how Steve liked me for the longest time. Not that I don't mind Steve, he can be a prick, he's overly cocky. But he's still a good guy. Not to mention, really hot.

"Hey, Sarah. Can we talk?" I asked and she unhooked herself from Two-Bit's grasp. I realized they had been hanging out quite a bit. Alone.

We walked to the porch and sat together. We just talked about normal things at first before I asked the question.
"You with Two-Bit?" I asked and she smiled real big.
"No, but...it seems like it. Whenever guys look at me, he glares and says how much he'd love to beat their heads in. He always tells me how much I mean to him."
"...ARE YOU SICK IN THE HEAD?! Ask him out! Two-Bit is never like that, so do something before he wants someone else!" I yelled and shook her. She began to laugh, and I joined in too.

We were just getting up to go back inside, when I saw Darry's pickup truck pull in. Inside was Sodapop, Ponyboy and someone else. It looked like a female. This got me angry, and mildly jealous. When she stepped out of the truck, I got a good look at her. Black hair, blue eyes and fit body. She had on a pair of old jeans, ballet flats and a tight tanktop.

Sodapop got out and smiled at me. I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked. He obviously knew what this look meant and kissed me right in front of the girl. I smirked at her and she smiled at me.
"This is Tricia. She's new." Sodapop said and I nodded.
"Sodapop has told me so much about you. Your name's Cherie, right? You're so pretty." She said and I felt sickened by her compliments. But I knew better...I know what she wants.

And this bitch isn't getting my man.