The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

November Rain

Everything was just a wave of emotion when I got home. I closed the door and got to my room. I started taking things from my drawer and putting it in a bag. I was listening to music too loudly and crying too heavily to hear someone walk in. I felt them wrap their arms around me and I started to cry into their chest. I didn't care who it was, this felt nice.

"Cherie, what the fuck happened?" I knew that sexy voice anywhere. Curly Shepard.
"He...I can't...I'm leaving Tulsa." Was all I could manage to spit out. He looked angry, I could tell.
"You can't leave Tulsa! I just got here! C'mon, Cherie, please. I don't want you to go." He said and stroked my hair. I felt so at ease right now, despite how angry I was.
Curly turned down the music and he placed me on my bed. He slid under the covers and we fell asleep.

When I got up, I felt like a million trucks ran over me. I sighed and squirmed out of Curly's grasp. He looked so sexy, just sleeping. But in a way, so childlike. I walked away, not giving this a second thought.

After a quick shower, which felt amazing, I began to start breakfast. I had work in two hours. So, I cooked up some bacon and eggs. While cooking, Curly emerged from my room and smiled at me.
"Can I use your shower?" He asked and I nodded. I hoped he'd come out just wearing a towel.

Gosh! What am I thinking? I just broke up with Sodapop yesterday and...
Oh yeah...forgot about Sodapop.

Anyways, while Curly was showering and I cooked, someone knocked on the door. I hoped it wasn't Tricia, Sodapop or Laurie. I opened the door and it was Cynthia and Pony.

"You guys are just in time for breakfast." I said and let them in. They both looked sad.
"What?! I offer you breakfast and you let your chin sag to the floor? Wow, didn't think you guys had breakfast issues." I said and started to set the table.
"Sodapop...he's...well, he's just an emotional wreck." Ponyboy said and I pretended not to hear him.
"Hey, Cynth, can you put these plates on the table? I'm going to tell Curly that breakfast is ready." I said and she frowned.
"C'mon! You know he loves you! Don't do this, you're both obviously in pain." She said.
"I don't support cheaters." I said and walked towards the bathroom.

And as my wish was granted, Curly emerged with just a towel on...