The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

A Woman Left Lonely

I gawked a bit. Curly was much more toned from the last time I saw him. His body was dripping and the towel around his waist didn't leave much to the imagination.

"Like what you see?" He asked, smirking. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
"Breakfast is ready, you dick." I teased and turned around. I heard him purr seductively and just to taunt him more, I swung my hips as I walked.

We all got settled to eat. Curly only clad in his boxers and a teeshirt. His hair was still wet. Everyone was silent and Pony and Cynthia kept giving me sad glances.

"OKAY! I'll talk to him." I shouted, not being able to take their looks any longer. It sure changed their expressions. They were so much happier now.

"I'm gonna go, I'll see ya later, Cherie." Curly said and kissed me. I felt my lips tingle when he let go of the kiss. Last time we kissed was when we were together. It was last year, before he got jailed. I sighed and decided to get dressed for work. I'd go talk to Soda, then head to work...

When I arrived at the Curtis house, Sodapop was getting ready for work also. When he saw me, his eyes twinkled with happiness. I rolled my eyes, for the umpteenth time and put my hands on my hips. He knew I was angry and this was not going to be a happy conversation. He grabbed Cynthia and placed her in front of him, as a human shield.

"HEY! Fight your own battles, Soda." She said and I cracked a smile.
Sodapop sighed and he nodded his head to the stairs. We both walked to his room in silence. I sat on the bed as he closed the door. The sunlight brought out his features, it also showed how sad he actually was.

"Cherie...I never meant for that to happen. I should have never invited Tricia here in the first place." He began.
"You're god damn right." I spat out.
"Please, Cherie. Give me another chance. She kissed me. I swear, I love you with all my heart and soul. I don't think I can make it without you." He continued, tears brimming his eyes. Sure, seeing him was heartbreaking, but what happened killed me inside.
"Soda...we need to take a break." He took in a shaky breath and nodded.
"Alright, sounds good." He said and leaned to kiss me. He was hesitant at first, but I leaned in too. We shared our last kiss for a long, long time...