The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Department Of Youth

Steve and I headed to my house to just hang out. We listened to records and talked and laughed and...yeah, it was a good time. Soon enough, we decided to make some food...

Hours later...

"HEYYY STEVEEE! DID ANYONE TELL YOU HOW COOL YOU ARE?" I yelled and jumped up and down. Steve and I were on sugar highs and we were walking to the DX. Not the best idea, but in my dumb little head, it sure was fun!

"NO! BUT CHERIE, YOU ARE TOO COOL! WE NEED TO DO THIS EVERYDAY!!!" He yelled, twirling around. I laughed so much, I had to stop walking. Everything was so funny. I had this great idea to jump on his back. But he crouched down and let me up on his shoulders.

So, we rushed over to the DX, and surprisingly no one was there. Steve and I were singing to Department of Youth by Alice Cooper, but in reality we were shouting out the lyrics. Steve ducked slightly and we fit just right in the door.

"WE'RE THE DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH!" I shouted, raising my fists. I almost fell, when Steve held me up higher. I hugged onto his head and giggled. Sodapop looked at us and glared. I giggled and tapped Steve on the head.

"CHERIEEEE!" He yelled and laughed.
"I NEED TO BE PUT DOWN, PLEASE MR. RANDLE!" I yelled and he obliged. I swayed slightly and Steve put his hands on my waist to help me up. Sodapop did not seem pleased one bit.

"Both of you out, you're scaring my costumers." He snapped and I felt a pain in my chest.
"Fine, Sodapop. We were just here to brighten your fucking day, but I can see we are of no assistance. C'mon Steve." I retorted. Sodapop sighed and nodded to Steve. Steve left and I was about to when Sodapop grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

I gasped and felt his bulge downstairs. This surprised me, but in a way, nahhh. I shook my head and broke free from his grasp.
"Cherie...I'm so lonely. I love you." He whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver in pleasure. I loved when he whispered. It made me so...happy in the pants.
"...I can't." I said and walked out. The last thing I saw was Sodapop, who was looking quite depressed.