The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Crimson And Clover

Dally and I decided to go shopping...I mean, shoplifting. I need some more cancer sticks and definitely a new blade. We got into the store and I looked around. I generally looked like a hood. Most people kicked me out of their store just 'cause of the way I looked. When the manager came out from the back, I rolled my eyes. Always checking on the hood.

"Miss, can I help you?" He asked. I smirked up at him. He was an old man with a mustache turning white and he was balding.
"No thank you, was just browsing." He looked disgusted.

Soon, Dallas and I left. We walked over to the lot and I emptied my pockets. Lighter, a pack of Kools, a new switchblade, and a pack of raspberry gum. I nodded my head towards him and he unzipped his leather jacket and two guitar magazines fell out. On the cover was The Runaways. I squealed and picked one up.

"Got 'em for you." He said and smirked.
"Oooh Dallas Winston the softie!" I said and flipped through it. Joan and Cherie were so pretty. It's odd how my name is the same as hers.
"Dang, those are hot chicks!" He said and took the other magazine.
"Don't go jerking off to that!" I yelled and he smirked. Ohhh Dallas...

We went back to the DX, I decided to light a cancer stick. The nicotine felt so good in my lungs. Although, I prefered marijuana. It gave a much better high. Sodapop smiled when he saw me. I had to smile back, it's hard not to.
"Hey love birds." Dallas said, ruining the moment. I rolled my eyes and slapped him playfully on the chest.
"What are you talking about Dallas?" Sodapop asked, looking ever so cute when he's confused.
I shot Dallas a deathglare and he just shrugged. "Oooooh nothing." His voice ever so teasing.

Dallas left soon and I decided to hang out there. That's when I remember Cynthia and Pony.
"Soda, did you know I caught your brother making out with Cynthia?" I asked, pouting my lips.
"Hopefully Ponyboy." He said and we both laughed. "Ohhh yeah, of course." I said and tilted my head to the side a bit.

"You don't realize how beautiful you are, do you?" Sodapop asked, getting closer.
"Uhmm...I'm not." I said and giggled. Soon, we were both leaning in. Steve just picks the perfect times to ruin things.

"Hey, Soda! I need your help." He yelled from underneath a car. I sighed and turned around to head out the door.
"Yeah, in a minute, Steve." Soda yelled back and grabbed me by the waist. I was shocked when he turned me around and pressed his lips on mine.

I'm in heaven...