The Story of a Rebellious Greaser

Bad Reputation

I remember waking up, very disoriented, to loud sounds. I looked out the window and saw moving trucks next door. Ughhh, new neighbors. I hope they're better than the last ones.

I got up and felt horrible. I ached all over. I then realized I had fallen asleep on the damn couch watching the documentary on The Beatles.
I walked to my room, slipping on a pair of jeans who looked and smelled clean, and shrugged on my old The Doors shirt. I walked outside, feeling the delicious grass under my barefeet. It was nice and sunny out.

There was a girl about my age, who had white blonde hair too, taking a box out of the truck. I grabbed the other side of it and smiled.
"I'm Cherie." I said and she nodded. Doesn't she talk?
"Hi there, I'm Daphne's mother. You are..." An older woman asked, walking up to us.
"Cherie Jones. I live next door." I said. Daphne then dropped the box and her mother's smile faded into a glare. She went to hit her, when she turned to smile at me.

Psycho bitttchhhh...

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Cherie." Says the psycho bitch.
"You too. And if Daphne wants to come over and hang out, she's more than welcome." I said and walked away. When I turned around, I swear I saw her hit Daphne. Great, another parent like Johnny's. Should be jailed instead of me.

When I got in the house, I reailzed someone was on the couch. I sat down and looked at the person.
"You gonna spend the afternoon on my couch?" I asked. Sodapop smiled and rolled his eyes.
"It's my day off, and I wanna spend the day with my favorite girl." He said and I smiled.
"Oh yeah, who's that?" I asked sarcastically, getting up. Sodapop followed suit.

"Her name's Cherie. She's got beautiful blue eyes, yummy lips and a bad girl personality that drives me crazy." Wowww...what a smooth talker.
"She sounds kickass." I joked and kissed him. I pressed myself up against him hard. He groaned happily and that's when I remembered...

Dallas kissed me.

I felt guilty, so I pulled away. Sodapop looked at me confused. I smiled at him.
"I gotta take a quick shower." I said and he nodded.

After the shower...

I laced up my Converse boots. They go up to my knees. I walked out into the living room and Sodapop smiled when he saw me.
"Wow, you look amazing." He said and got up. We shared a kiss before heading over to his house.

When we got there, Dallas was sitting at the table.
"Where's Pony?" Soda asked.
"In his room...with Cynthia." Dallas smirked.

I rushed up to their room, and burst open the door. There they were, making out on the bed. I jumped on it and started bouncing.
"HEY KIDDIES!" I yelled and they both glared. I crossed my arms and sulked.
"Fine! I was just stopping you from makin' babies!" I shouted and they both blushed amazingly. I giggled and jumped off the bed.

"SODA! I stopped your brother from makin' babies with Cynthia." I yelled from the stairs. Dallas and him laughed. I sighed and sat on the stairs. Cynthia followed me and placed her hand on my shoulder. I looked back at her and shrugged.

"Dallas kissed you, didn't he?" She whispered.
"How'd you know?" I was curious.
"He came in last night, muttering about you. I knew either you guys had gotten into a fight, or he had kissed you." She explained.
"Ohh...I just don't know what to do." I said and she smirked.
"Leave it to me."

From the kitchen, I heard a slapping sound followed by a "OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" from Dallas.
"You kissed Cherie! And after all the hard work I did to get her and Sodapop together!" She yelled. That cracked me up...

Soon, Sodapop was sitting on the stairs with me and looked at me a bit angrily.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked...