Feel the Love of Her Caress, She Will Be Your Living End

004

Friday night...

"What the hell am I supposed to wear?" I asked, sitting on my bed. Ashlen was making me go to some Soc formal party. I HAD to attend and I HAD to wear a dress. I had some Beethoven playing in the background, since they said I wasn't allowed to have my records. Someone was living at my house for me, I wished it was someone I knew though.

During the week, I got to be friends with Paul. Jim and the other guy, Roger, were really into torturing me. I also got reacquainted with the gang, although quite a bit of them disliked me. Especially Steve, Emma, Ponyboy, Darrel(but that wasn't new to me) and Laurie.

She threw a dress at me. I was strapless and went down to my knees. It was polka-dotted and there was lace all around the end. I really liked it, despite it was a dress. I looked throught the amounts of high heels in the closet and pulled out a pair. They were black with a mouth baring it's bloody teeth. I immediately loved them.

I knew how to do my make-up so it looked like a Soc, but I decided to put more eyeliner. It was thick and dark, just the way I like it. I also teased my hair up a bit and put some cute little bows in it. I liked the way I looked, despite I still looked somewhat Soc-like.

Valance residence...

I hated that it was at Cherry's house. I mean, I beat that bitch up, it could have been at Bob's house. I shuddered at the thought of him trying to hit on me. He disgusted me. Randy was...well, not as bad, but still, I'd never be with him. When we got there, Cherry's parents opened the door for us. Everyone inside was wearing dresses and tuxs. I didn't fit in. Well, physically yes, but emotionally and mentally, no. This was hell. At least there was some classical music playing. I had become fond of it throughout the week, it being the only thing I could listen.

As the others mingled, I stayed in my corner, not talking to anyone. I liked it better that way...

"Why is a beautiful girl like you hiding in a corner?" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. It was smooth and silky, nothing like Bob's annoying voice and Randy's...well his voice. I looked over and realized...

I was falling in love.