Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Losing Battle

I glared at my other, as she returned the favor. We stared at each other for a good ten minutes before any more words left her mouth.

"I'm going to speak to Jerry about this." She stated, turning on her heel.

I thought for a second. "Mom, I've never had sex. I couldn't be pregnant!" I groaned.

The doctors looked at me, worried. My mom stopped in her tracks. "Of course you had sex, you are pregnant! Was it that last boy you dated.. Travis.. or something like that?" She asked.

"We never dated, he helped me with schooling problems." I sighed. I knew she wouldn't believe me, when does she ever?

"When can she come home?" She asked a nearby nurse. I played with my sheets as the nurse checked my charts.

"Any time, ma'am." She sounded nervous, like if she had said anything different my mother would rip her head off. She probably would have.

"Come on, darling. Get dressed, we're leaving."

"No!" Olivia stood in front of the door. "No, Mrs. Coin. She cannot leave! Not with you. She needs to be somewhere where this is no stress, and no body that will judge her. She needs to be some where safe. She can live with me for the time being."

I smiled. My hero to the rescue! That was until my mom spoke. "No." She said, opening the small closet that held my clothes. They'd already been cleaned for me.

"Mrs. Coin, the girl may be right. As much as I hate to see teenage mothers--" One of the nurses gave a look to Olivia and me. "--but I believe they can help each other out right now."

My mother huffed. "No. Because I am not letting her just leave. I'm throwing her out." And then she stormed out of the room. I shook my head.

"Okay, well..." The nurse walked over to me and got me ready to leave. At least I knew a home I could go to...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I would have wrote more but as soon as I started to write, my dad decides we should eat. I'll try my best for MY next chapter to be longer! I can't say much for Ashley.. xD

Comments are nice! =)

--Christa