Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Go Screw Yourself

"Your mom's a bitch." I said. It's true, she was. And there is no way I'm taking that back. "Yeah, you can live with me." I smiled.

"What about Paul?" She asked. I paused.

"I have money saved up from child support. We'll find a place to rent." I shrugged, moving Azalia to my other arm. "It probably won't be very big though." I bit my lip. I only got $1000 a month for child support, and about seven hundred of that would be needed for rent. The remaining would have to cover food.

"Thanks." Shilo smiled, getting up. I grinned.

"No problem. Anything to get you out of that hell hole." I smirked, grabbing her bag along with Azalia's diaper bag aka my purse. I put them on each shoulder.

The nurse handed me the papers to sign her out. I signed my name, which looked super messy.

"So now what? We have to get the apartment still." Shilo pointed out. I shrugged.

"We'll just kinda have to... Get a cheap hotel room until that happened. I have a couple thousand from child support... So we'll stay there for a few nights." I said.

"What's wrong with your house?" She asked. I held up Azalia who giggled.

"I don't trust Paul with her or you!" I said and handed Azalia to her. "He'd be like," I started walking over to her, acting like Paul. "'Hey baby, meet your new daddy.'" I said in a horrid manly voice then started pelvic thrusting at her. She whined.

"Ewww!" She covered Azalia's eyes. I giggled.

"Exactly. So we'll just find a cheap place to stay or chill at a friends." I smiled. "And we can go baby shopping." I cooed, waving my mom's master card in her face.

"Uh, is that a good idea?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm getting kicked out anyways probably. And I'll pay her back... Eventually." I shrugged, grabbing her hand and leading her out of the hospitial.
♠ ♠ ♠
POOOOP.
WHY DO I KEEP WRITING SHORT CHAPTERS.

Lmao I'm sorry though. D:

If you guys wanna know when the story is updated, either subscribe or follow mine and Christa's twitters! :] We usually post when we update!
http://twitter.com/creestuhh
http://twitter.com/yoashleydawn
AND this twitter is only for updates. xD http://twitter.com/echox3
;3

-Ashley Dawn