Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

The Great Escape

"Does someone want to tell me what's going on though?" Caleb asked. Walter drove us back to the house.

"Not at the moment." I said, leaning forward. "He might be following us. Take the most complicated route back to the house as possible." I said to Walter. He nodded and turned.

Shilo looked behind us. "He is following us." She mumbled. I bit my lip and noticed a train. I handed Azalia to Shilo. "What are you doing?" She asked. I hoped over the seats and into the front.

"Pull over." I said. Walter kept driving.

"Why would I do that?" He asked. I looked behind us.

"Just do it!" I half shouted. Caleb looked so confused as Walter pulled over. "Move. I'm driving." I said. He looked at me then got out and came around. I moved into the drivers seat as Walter sat in the passengers seats.

"Jerry's getting closer." Shilo said nervously. I pulled back onto the road.

"Good." I said, picking up speed. I watch the train and drove beside it. I started speeding so I was a little ahead of the train.

"Olivia, what are you doing?" Shilo started panicing. I looked in the mirrors and pressed down harder on the gas.

"We're not letting him find us." I said as I turned a little around the curve. The train lights started flashing and the road blocks started coming down. "Hold on." I said and slammed my foot onto the gas. The limo sped through just in time.

I looked in the mirror again just in time to see Jerry slam his breaks on. I slowed down and kept driving.

"Are you crazy?!" Caleb shouted. "We could've been killed!" He said as Azalia started crying. I pulled over and looked at the train. It was a long one, we had time to switch again.

"I know. But we don't need him finding out where we live." I said, getting out. I moved to the back and Walter moved back to his original spot. I shut the door and we drove back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
o___o
I feel sick. D: xD And we keep having people over this whole weekend. I wanna be alone!

Comments? ^__^

-Ashley Dawn