Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

I Gotta Say

I heard Shilo walk into my room as I was folding my clothes. "Olivia, I'm so--" She started. I whipped around, my eyes red and puffy from crying.

"Do not say you're sorry." I snapped. "I get it, you're pregnant. I know what it's like, I've been pregnant too! And as soon as Robby found out, he left me!" I said. She just bit her lip.

"I know that, but it's hard! I have to deal with being pregnant, and you always bossing me around." She said. I balled the shirt up I was holding and threw it on the floor.

"Do you know why? I see you as not only my best friend, but a daughter! I wanna give you and Azalia everything I can possibly give!" I said. Her eyes were burning holes in my skin, she was just watching me. "And then this guy comes and screws it up! I have to pay for not just our food, but their food! Extra laundry detergent. More body wash, shampoo, conditioner, more everything! Which leaves me less money, so I pick up more fucking hours! I can only see my baby a few hours a day, if that!" I half shouted.

"The guys are trying to get jobs." She said.

"I don't care! My baby is going to grow up not knowing who her mother is, just like me! She's even started calling for you at night!" I admitted. "Do you know how hard that is? Hearing your baby cry, for someone else." I wiped my eyes. I could tell Shilo was getting a little upset.

"I grew up not knowing my mom. That lady that took care of me, I don't know who the fuck she is!" I said honestly. "My mom left when I was four, and I don't want Azalia to think I did the same thing." I said. "That's why I'm so bossy. I want you to feel like you had a mother figure in your life instead of Summer." I looked away, feeling extremely awkward.

"I don't want that for either of you. I want you both to have a good life, and I want your kids to have a good life." I said. "I don't want Caleb here all the time with you. I mean, it's fine, but if you guys are gonna have a future together, he needs to be working, saving money to help you raise those babies. Cause once they're here, I'm going to have to buy diapers, wipes, baby food, clothes, and I still have to buy the crib, and everything else." I said.

"My dad will help out." Shilo said.

"Does he even know you're pregnant though?" I asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
What the frick? .__.
lmao this chapter was just Olivia complaining. *gives her alcohol* Relax Olive!

BD

-Ashley Dawn