Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

It Goes In One Ear And Out The Other

I ran out of her room crying and into mine. I fell on my back on my bed and placed a pillow over my head. I couldn't believe it! I felt so selfish..

I heard the sound of feet running downstairs and more yelling. Olivia had the boys. Or at least Caleb. Nathan hadn't done anything to her. She didn't even need to tell them to stay. She could have thrown them back on the streets. I knew she wouldn't, but it was her!

There was a knock on my door. I lifted the pillow and saw Nathan standing there, looking awkward. "May I come in?" He asked, unsure.

I nodded and he walked over and sat beside me. I sat up and wiped the tears from my face. "She's having a field day with Caleb down there." He added. "She started telling him you changed since he came into your life. And how if he wants to stay in it, he needs to do work."

"He does work around the house. I don't know what she talks about!" I shouted. "Who last did the clothes? Caleb. Who last watched dishes? Caleb. He even cut the grass the other day. He does loads of shit around here." I stated. It was true, he did.

"I think she means that pays." He corrected.

I made a face. "He's looked for jobs!" I groaned. I heard the yelling stop for a minute.

Foot steps on the stairs and I saw Caleb past my room, and marched into his. "I'll go talk to him.." Nathan muttered.

"Go talk to Olivia." I said. "I'm going to talk to Caleb."

I got up and walked into his room. I watched him throwing clothes into a bag. He stopped and looked up at me. "I'm... sorry." He mumbled.

"For?" I asked.

"For being in the way. Olivia was right down there. I've been nothing but in the way. I'm leaving you guys alone so you can get on with your happy lives." He zipped the bag and started another.

"Caleb, I'm happy with you!" I said.

He sighed and looked over at me. He walked over and kissed me full on the lips for the 9876578th time that night.

I didn't want him pulling away. I felt the baby kick inside my belly. He leaned up and looked into my eyes. "Bye, Shilo." He said and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dx did ya see that coming? xD

COMMENT?!

-christa