Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Worth Fighting For

I put Azalia into her car seat and then into the van. I got in on the drivers side as Shilo got in on the passengers side.

"Hey, what are these?" Shilo asked, grabbing some papers as I pulled out and drove to the mall. I had some little kids song playing.

"Custody papers. Robby wants full custody of Azalia." I said, driving. I watched for other vehicles.

"Why? Has he even seen her since she was born?" She asked. I shook my head.

"He's seen her three times, and twice he was drunk." I muttered. "Men; good for nothing."

"Can't you use that against him?" She asked. I nodded.

"Mhm, and I plan to. The court wants us to have joint custody, but no way in hell. I carried her for nine months, and she came out of my vagina, not his!" I said. Shilo looked disturbed.

"He has a vagina?" She asked. I smirked.

"Probably. He's not a man, so..." I teased, pulling into the parking lot of the mall. I got out and got Azalia and the diaper bag. Story of my life. "And we need to stop at Old Navy. Cheap clothes." I grinned.

"Ew, their clothes though..." Shilo whined. I giggled.

"I know, but it's all I can afford. Don't become a mommy until you have a good job and husband." I said. "I'm constantly broke." I smirked, walking inside.

"I am too. Stupid-ass Jerry." She muttered.

"He takes your money?" I asked. She nodded. "BITCH!" I shouted. A few people glared at me. Whoops. "Take it back when he sleeps." I smirked.

"He never sleeps." She groaned as we walked into the store. I looked around, holding Azalia.

"Give him laxatives." I smirked. "I did that with Paul to get back at him and he couldn't chase me otherwise he would shit himself." Shilo laughed.

"That would go over well. Oh! This is cute!" She held up a shirt. I looked.

"Ooh! I like that." I smiled, looking at the price. Eh, worth it. I grabbed it and some pants then went up to pay.
♠ ♠ ♠
>___________>

Comments! XD

-Ashley Dawn