Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Better Tell Me The Truth

I sighed and watched Olivia picked out clothes for Azalia. I felt uncomfortable. We were in pink's and yellow's. I hated those colors. I stuck to close to four colors. Black, grey, purple and red. It was for a little girl, yes, I know. I couldn't dress my little girl like this.

"Isn't this just adorable?" Olivia grinned, holding up a one piece bathing suit. It was bright green and had little flowers over it. I managed a smiled and nodded.

"Looks adorable." I turned around to look out the window. Of course, all you saw was the people walking around in the mall, looking for things they didn't need.

I walked over to a rack that had boy clothes. I smiled as I saw one with little guitars all over it. That was me, I loved it. Of course, my phone beeped. I picked it up to answer.

"Hello?" I didn't bother looking at who was calling. It was one of two people. My dad, or my mom.

"Get your little ass home, now." An angry voice yelled. I jumped, looking at the name.

"J-Jerry?" I muttered. I didn't want Olivia knowing who it was.

He took a deep breath. "I saw it. I saw that letter. Now you're going to pay." He whispered into the phone.

I bit my lip. "J-Jerry, I just had it to have it. I wasn't going to us-use it.." I answered honestly.

"Better be telling me the truth, girl. Or else I'll do something worse to you tonight." He hung up.

I slowly dropped the phone and looked around the store. Nobody was looking at me, but I felt like they were.

"Hey, I'm re--are you okay?" Olivia asked, walking over with a sleeping Azalia.

I nodded, feeling the color drain from my skin. "I'm fine.." I muttered. I felt like I was about to get sick.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOOOWWWW this is short. I'm sorry. i'm hoping my next one will be longer! i just lost my idea as soon as i started writing >.<

--Christa