Sequel: All You Need Is Love
Status: This Story Is Over. Sequel Coming Soon. -- Christa

Falling To Pieces

Still Alive

"Okay..." I said, not believing Shilo completely. I bought a few hoodies for Azalia then walked out of the store. "So where should we go to next?" I asked, putting Azalia back into her stroller.

"Let's go to Hot Topic." Shilo said. I followed her there and looked around.

"So who called earlier?" I asked, picking up a baby toque. It had skulls on it. Azalia gurgled, meaning she was awake. "Wanna try this on?" I cooed, putting it on her head. She giggled.

"No one." Shilo shrugged. I looked over at her. "Really, it was nobody important." She said. I sighed.

"There's something you're not telling me." I said, taking the toque off Azalia. "I'm your friend, you have to let me in." I said.

"It's nothing." She said, turning around. "You wouldn't understand." She added.

"I had a baby at 16, my mom has a douche-bag of a boyfriend that threatens to hit me and my baby. I think I can comprehend." I said, grabbing a lollipop shaped like a, well, mans lollipop. I paid for it and unwrapped it then handed it to Azalia. She can suck on stuff.

"Good parenting skills there." Shilo smirked. I looked down.

"Oh shit!" I whined. "Eh, oh well." I shrugged it off and put the garbage in the diaper bag. Shilo giggled. "But seriously Shilo, if something's wrong, I wanna know so I can help you." I said, looking at her.

She looked uncomfortable now, holding her arm. I looked at her. "Well?"
♠ ♠ ♠
SUPER SHORT I KNOW LOL but I had no ideas. Christa said she did soo. xD Just getting my part out of the way! ^__^
If you like it, subscribe and comment please? :3

Thanks! <3

-Ashley Dawn