Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

“Hey, did anyone get a cake?” Jacklyn looked over to me.

“Shit, no!”

“Great, how about we get the dress and go find a cake?” She suggested.

“Alright.”

-----One Hour Later-----

“Okay, so is everything ready?” Zacky looked around at his living room, decorated with balloons and streamers.

“Yes, Zack, you’ve asked five times. Everything is ready,” Brian sighed. “The real question should be is Jamie coming? We’ve been waiting for an hour!”

“I told you, she’s slow!” Zacky laughed slightly.

“Well call and hurry her up! I’m tired of waiting!”

“I called three damn times!”

“Will you two stop yelling at each other?” Jacklyn turned to Brian and Zack.

“You stay out of it!”

“Uh, hi?” Jamie squeaked, standing in the doorway and smiling slightly.

“Hi, Jamie!” Jacklyn waved. “Surprise?”

“Yeah, I’m surprised.” Jamie nodded and walked up to us. “Thank you, so much.”

“Welcome! It would have been better if Brian and Zacky weren’t yelling at each other when you walked in, though.” Jimmy grinned.

“No, it’s okay. It’s great!”

“Happy birthday!” Jacklyn hugged her from the side.

“Thank you, Jack!” Jamie hugged Jacklyn back and laughed. “You guys are so sweet! You didn’t have to do anything for my birthday.”

“But we wanted to!” I smiled. “Now go blow out your candles!”

“Alright, alright, don’t rush me.” Jamie laughed and kissed Zacky softly. “Okay, now I’m ready!"

"Aw how cute," Jacklyn teased as she ran into the kitchen. "Be back!"

"She's hyper, what did you do?" Jamie asked

"Gave her cake icing and Dr. Pepper."

"Nice Matt," Jamie said nodding her head then shook her head and laughed. "Morons."

"Thanks Jamie," I said as I shook my head and walked past her, Jacklyn ran out with Aiden and Codi by her side, also Acelin and Keegan.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you," Jacklyn and the kids were singing and soon everyone was pitching in.

"Blow them out Jamesy!" Jacklyn yelled as she started laughing. "And make a wish."

Jamie closed her eyes and laughed then opened them and blew them out. "I'm so old!" Jamie laughed

"You are not, I'm old," I said shaking my head. "Now I feel sad."

"Aw you're not old," Jacklyn said leaning on my shoulder, she smiled and leaned into my ear and her hot breath cascaded down my neck. "Especially in bed."

"I so heard that," Jamie said pointing to Jacklyn, who blushed and covered her face, I laughed and looked away as I blushed, I didn't blush often, I think that's why Zacky and Brian started singing.

"She got him whipped, she got him blushin', she got him wrapped around her finger!"

"You guys are so gay," Jacklyn said as she walked forward and stuck her hand in the cake, then pulled out two hand fulls and flung them at Zacky and Brian. "Happy Birthday to Jamie, get the camera."

"So ahead of you," Jamie said then you heard Click and a bright flash. "I keep my camera in my bag for moments like this."

"I have to say, this won't end well."

"Right you are Matthew," Jacklyn said then pushed a handful of cake in my face, I slowly opened my eyes and she giggled before the little kids, meaning our children all broke out in laughing before they ran for the large, cake, which was about the size of a small kitchen table.

"No!" everyone screamed and leaped forward, but almost everyone slipped on the cake that was thrown by Jacklyn.

And as the lullaby says, we all…fell down.

--------

“It’s all over…” Jamie mumbled, picking pieces of cake out of her hair.

“Haha, oops.” Jacklyn smiled. “I didn’t mean it to turn into an all out food fight. It was an accident!”

“Yeah, accident my ass.” Jamie couldn’t help but laugh. “It was certainly not a present I was expecting.”

“Oh, speaking of presents, would you like to open yours?” Jacklyn was now laughing along with Jamie.

“Sure!” Jamie smiled and sat patiently on the floor, surrounded by seven little kids covered in icing.

“First is Jimmy’s.” Jacklyn threw the box at Jamie, who fell over as she caught it.

“Yay!” Jamie ripped the wrapping paper off violently. “Oh, Jimmy! Thanks!”

“Welcome!” He smiled and pulled Jamie into a hug.

“What is it?” Jacklyn asked.

“A spa day!” Jamie grinned.

“Great,” Jacklyn smiled. “Now open Brian’s.”

“Why are you rushing me?” Jamie looked at Jacklyn, taking the wrapping paper out of the bag.

“Cause I want you to open my present! Now open Brian’s!” Jacklyn yelled.

“Okay, okay, geez…” Jamie laughed and looked into the bag. “Holy shit.”

“What?!” Jacklyn sounded anxious.

“This…” Jamie picked up the bag and flipped it upside down, pouring out its contents. It was filled with all different things from Victoria’s Secret, from massage oils and perfumes, to lipstick and everything in between. “Awww thanks so much!” Jamie stood up and tackled Brian, knocking him onto the couch.

“Well, I know you love Victoria’s Secret. I went in and couldn’t decide what to get you, so I got you a little bit of everything!” Brian smiled and kissed Jamie’s forehead.

“Well, thanks again!” Jamie smiled then sat back in her spot. “Okay, next!”

“Alright. Here’s Johnny’s.” Jacklyn threw a small box at Jamie.

“Okays.” Jamie opened the box and pulled out a set of keys.

“Surprise!” Johnny laughed, pulling the curtains open to reveal a red and black striped Ferrari.

“Oh my god!” Jamie screamed and jumped up and down, hugging Johnny. “You got me a fucking car! Holy shit!”

“She reminds me of a girl on her sixteenth birthday, getting her first car.” Jacklyn laughed.

“Your right.” I nodded in agreement.

“Holy shit!” Jamie was still screaming.

“Jamie, Jamie, calm the hell down.” Zacky said in between gasping laughs.

“Alright…” She took a deep breath and sat back down.

“Haha, I got her the best present!” Johnny laughed, sticking out his tongue at Brian and Jimmy.

“Jamie, open ours now.” Jacklyn handed Jamie the medium sized box. Jamie was grinning, tearing the lid off the box. “Oh, it’s beautiful.” Jamie stood up and held the dress in front of her.

“Oh my god, she likes it.” I laughed slightly. “She never likes dresses.”

“I have present skill!” Jacklyn laughed.

“Thanks, guys.” Jamie stood up and hugged Jacklyn, then me.

“Here, babe.” Zacky came up behind her and held out the small box.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe!

Comment!