Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

“Jamie?” Zack ran up behind her and hugged her. “What’s wrong?”

“Uh,” Jamie pulled Zacky away from the trash can. “Rhetorical question: How do you feel
about having more kids?”

“Hmm, well, I think I’d be happy about it… Why?” He gave Jamie a questioning look.

“Because I’m pregnant?” She squeaked

"I feel like this is déjà vu all over again," Matt said glancing around the room, Jamie and Zacky both nodded as I shrugged my shoulders and jumped up and down.

"Shit!" I said

"What?" Matt asked softly

"I can't play ball now, or eat Chinese food or have sex, this sucks about pregnancy," I whined

"You can have sex," Zacky said nodding

"After the third trimester of course," Jamie said nodding her head. "But no playing ball."

"Oh," I said smiling then I nodded. "I can do that."

"We're going to be parents Jack," Matt whispered into my ear, I smiled softly as I closed my eyes.

"I know," I grinned as I looked up into his eyes after turning around and putting my arm around his neck. "So are you going to be okay with six kids?"

"I've always wanted a bunch of kids," he grinned as he kissed my lips softly. "Now I'm going to have that," he laughed and looked at Jamie and Zacky. "How about you two?"

"I'm happy as a pig in shit!" Zacky yelled as he jumped up and down.

"Me too, but lets just say I'm happy," Jamie said nodding her head. "Minus the pig in shit."

I shrugged and sneered in thought. "Pigs are happy in shit," I said thinking about it. "But they are also happy in food."

"We're talking about pigs and shit," Matt said slowly. "What an interesting conversation, might I add in that pigs make good breakfast."

"Gross," Jamie and I both said shaking our heads at Matt.

"Well, I had nothing else to say," Matt shrugged as I pulled away and sat on the couch that was a few feet away. "Oh are you mad now?"

"No, I want to watch cartoons," I said smiling

"She's a child at heart."

"Yeah its weird," I laughed as I looked up at Matt. "Lets go get the kids?"

"Okay."

-----Robert's house------

Matt knocked on the door as I yawned and leaned against him, when the door opened my mouth opened in shock. "Jacklyn?"

"Mr. Phillips?" I said in shock.

"Am I missing something?" Matt asked as he stood back and watched both of our shocked faces.

"You know Jacklyn?" Robert asked softly to Matt.

"This is my new girlfriend Robert, how do you know her?" Matt asked

"She's…Kodah's mother's half daughter," Robert said as he smiled down at me, he grinned and pulled me into a hug then pulled away. "I haven't seen you in years."

"I'm in…wait what?" Matt said leaning against the wall for support. "You're Kodah's half sister?"

"Well I had a half sister but I never seen her, I heard her name was Kodah Phillips and I met her when I was twelve and I lived with my dad and step mom but…" I said slowly. "I didn't know my Kodah was you're Kodah, holy shit this is awkward."

"Nonsense come inside," Robert said as he pulled me inside, I seen Acelin at the table eating which made me smile.

"Acelin honey what are you eating?" I asked happily

"Is Icy here yours?" Robert asked rubbing Acelin's head as he walked past her to the refrigerator.

"Yeah Mr. Phillips, she's my little girl," I smiled

"She’s very sweet, and so well behaved. You’re lucky to have such a nice child, unlike Jamie and Zacky’s little hellions.” Robert laughed slightly.

“Oh, god, they are crazy.” I laughed and picked Acelin up. “Well, we better go. Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome. I’ll do it any time.” Robert smiled as Matt and I walked out of his house with the five kids.

--------

“Holy shit, I can’t believe it!” Jamie jumped up and pulled me into a tight hug. “I knew I loved you for a reason! Kodah’s half-sister! Damn!”

“Yeah, yeah, just don’t kill me.” I laughed slightly, Jamie was spinning me in circles after Matt told Jamie about me being related to Kodah.

“Sorry, I just,” Jamie let go of me and fell on the couch. “Wow…”

“That’s pretty ironic.” Zacky nodded as he rubbed Jamie’s stomach.

“Try amazingly ironic! That’s crazy, all the girls in this world, and you start dating you late wife’s half sister. It’s like a soap opera.” Jamie giggled.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that…” Matt nodded. “Do you guys realize that we haven’t told the rest of the guys that you two are pregnant?”

“Oh my god, your right!” Jamie ran over and picked up the phone, quickly dialing it and putting it on speaker.

“Who did you call?” Zack pulled Jamie onto his lap.

“Frank!” Jamie grinned.

“Hello?” Frank picked up the phone.

“Frank! I’m pregnant!” Jamie squealed into to receiver of the phone.

“Really?” Frank began laughing.

“Yeah! Jack too!” Jamie was still screaming, Frank met me about a month ago.

“Awww! Congrats, guys! I’ll tell all the guys for you!”

“Thank you, Frank! I love you, secret lover!” Jamie laughed and hung up the phone.

"Aw I didn't get to say goodbye to my better half," I whined, yes Frank had declared he was my better half and I was his worst half.

"Aw, you can call you're ex boyfriend," Jamie said teasingly, I growled playfully and threw the pillow I was sitting on at her.

"Ow damn it," she laughed as she threw the pillow back, nailing Matt right in the face, he closed his eyes and smiled but opened one and threw it at Zacky.

"Ah shit Jamie!" I yelled ducking to the floor. "We started a pillow fight."

"Ah fuck, pillow fights with the boys are deadly, we'll be bloodied!" Jamie laughed as she crawled army style over to me; she grabbed my arm and pulled me under the table and across the room to the front door.

"Adios amigos!" I yelled as I opened the door and ran out.

"Farewell boys," Jamie said as she shut the door and ran for Zacky's car, I jumped in the passenger seat as she jumped in the drivers and started the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Jimmy's house because we all know that Johnny is there getting drunk and Brian is supervising," Jamie said as she backed out of the driveway, Matt and Zacky were yet to have surfaced from the house.

"Oh, good idea," I laughed as I turned to Jamie and started the radio, making it blast a AC/DC song loudly, I laughed a little as I turned it down a few notches.

"Damn, is that She shook me all night long?" Jamie asked

"Brian used to say this was his song about me," I blushed as I rocked back laughing in the seat. "I don't know how many times he played that damn song so he could get laid."

"Oh my god," she started laughing as she took a right down Jimmy's subdivision he lived in. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, it was so corny but at the time I thought it was the greatest thing ever," I laughed as I leaned forward. "Now I just think he wanted me for the sex."

"Probably did," Jamie laughed

"I wouldn't blame him," I said somberly. "He was great in bed but he was a dick outside of it."

"Psycho in life, wild in bed!" Jamie shouted making me and her both laugh loudly. “Yeah, our mood music is whatever we are feeling at the time. It varies from Michael Bolton to Slipknot and everything in between.”

“Great.” I calmed down, but Jamie continued laughing. “What?”

“I can’t listen to this song right now; all I can think of is Brian trying to get some. I’ll put on another CD.” Jamie laughed and popped in another CD. It began blasting The Wiggles and Jamie began laughing even harder. “Sorry, one of Aiden and Codi’s CDs. Here, I’ll try this one.” Jamie tried again. This time the radio started blaring Cobra Starship. “Ha-ha, I love this song!”

“Me too!” I began singing along with Jamie. “Uh huh holy shit, it's about time you get off my dick, a few times I’ve been around that track, but your ass is still fat, its gonna stay like that, cause i ain't your hollaback boy!”

And we sang along all the way to Jimmy’s.

“Jimmy! Open the door!” Jamie slammed her fist on the door.

“Who is it?” He called from behind it.

“Your mom!” Jamie giggled, Jimmy opening the door and letting us in.

“So what brings two purty ladies like you to the neighborhood?” Johnny laughed with a fake country accent, he was defiantly wasted.

“These pretty ladies are hiding form Matt and Zack. We’re in an all out war.” I smiled.

“Great. Aren’t you guys smart? ‘Let’s hide in the first place that they’ll look!’” Brian laughed.

“Oh please, they’re not smart enough to look here.” Jamie waved her hand at Brian.

“They’re pulling into the driveway right now.” Jimmy laughed and pointed out the window.

“Oh shit!” Jamie grabbed my arm, pulled me over the couch, and threw me in a closet with her.

“Hey, guys.” You could hear Zack and Matt walk in. “Have you seen Jamie and Jack?”

“Uh, no, no we haven’t!” Jimmy laughed.

“Nope, not at all!” Brian added.

“Are you sure? You guys seem… Nervous.” One of the guys was walking around near Jamie and I, I could hear the footsteps.

“We’re absolutely positive!” Johnny shouted.

“Alright, if you say so.” Matt sighed.

“Okay, well go find your women!” Brian laughed and probably pushed Zack and Matt to the door.

Image Sorry that made me giggle, so I thought I'd share.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!