Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

“Should we trust them? Really?” Zack sighed.

“To be honest, dude, I dunno…” Matt laughed slightly.

“Oh my god, there idiots!” Jamie giggled softly.

“Shush!” I slapped my hand over Jamie’s mouth, but soon after, Matt threw the closet door open. Zacky pulled Jamie out and Matt did the same to me.

“You didn’t think you could escape us, could ya?” Zacky kissed Jamie softly.

“No, but it was worth a shot!” Jamie grinned and looked at me. "How did they find us?"

"Um…it could be you're hubby's car in the driveway?" I said pointing lazily at the window which showed a great view of the driveway, which had Brian's car, Jimmy's truck, Johnny's truck, Zacky's car and Matt's mini-van.

"Oh…" Jamie said slowly and then grinned. "Ohhhh!"

"Ohhhh what?" I asked slowly

"I get why they found us," she giggled then kissed Zacky's cheek.

"Is she high?" I whispered slightly scared in Matt's ear, his eyes went wide and he shrugged slowly scared also.

"I'm afraid to ask," he stated softly as he backed us up behind Jimmy and Johnny.

"Hi Jackie," Johnny waved at me. "When did you get here?"

I waved the burp that Johnny did in my face away and sneered in disgust. "Five minutes ago when you called us purty ladies," I stated as I pushed him on the couch.

"Oh I remember," he giggled like a school girl who just got asked out by her crush. "Can I have another beer?"

"No," Jimmy, Brian and Matt said at the same time.

"I agree," I nodded as I glanced at Matt. "Where are the kids…."

"Playing on the swing set in the back," Zacky answered looking in Jamie's eyes. "With the girls next door, Montana and Kayci."

"Who?"

"The cute girl next door?" Jimmy giggled as he looked at Brian, who looked at him back and they both high fived each other. "We're going to go check up on the kids."

"Brian," I said pointing at him. "Are they over twenty one?"

"One is."

"Brian, is she over the legal age of eighteen?" Matt asked

"I'm--- I think so?"

"Dude, don't even do anything unless you actually know!" Jamie yelled rolling her eyes.

"I get the red-head!" Brian yelled running out the door.

“Oh god, Brian’s gonna rape that poor girl.” Jamie laughed.

“Let’s just hope she’s legal.” Matt sighed and shook his head, smiling.

“Hey, Johnny!” Jamie leaned over and kicked Johnny in the shin. “You wanna know something?”

“Sure.” He looked over to Jamie, who was grinning.

“I’m pregnant!” She squealed and clapped.

“Nuh-uh!” Johnny ran up and put his hand on Jamie’s stomach.

“Yeah! Jack, too!” She pointed to me. Johnny quickly turned around and ran over to my belly. I smiled down at Johnny, who was intently smiling at my stomach. Just then, I heard faint laughter from the kitchen. Jamie must have heard it, too, because she turned to the kitchen, as well.

“One of ‘em is getting a date tonight, how much you wanna bet?” Jamie smiled and turned back to me.

“I’ll bet you a hundred bucks that neither of them do.” I shook my head.

“Well, I think one of them is gonna be a date, so you’re on!” Jamie grinned.

“Can I play?” Matt looked down at me.

“Sure.” I nodded.

“Alright, I bet they’ll both get a date.” Matt smirked.

“I can’t believe we’re betting on our friends getting ass.” Jamie laughed slightly. “Wow, are we bad people?”

“No,” Zacky kissed her cheek again. “Just not nice.”

“Fantastic.”

“Guys,” Brian walked out into the living room. “This is Montana and Kayci.” He moved and let the two girls walk in. One had orange hair, with black long tips that looked pretty cool, she had black glasses that covered what seemed to be bright green eyes, The other girl standing next to Jimmy was much shorter than him, probably shorter than Johnny. Super long almost white hair hung down in her face and over her shoulders.

“Nice to meet you two.” Jamie pulled away from Zacky and walked over to the girls. “I’m Jamie, Zack’s wife.”

“Hi!” The short blond girl smiled and waved. “I’m Montana!”

“And I’m Kayci.” The other girl added.

“Okay, that’s Jacklyn.” Jamie pointed to me. “That’s my lover!” Jamie giggled and pointed to Zack. “That’s Matt, Jack’s boyfriend.” And she pointed to Matt. “And that little fucker over there is Johnny.” She lastly pointed to Johnny, who was laying out on the floor.

“Good to meet you all.” Montana was still smiling.

“You too.” I smiled warmly back.

“Well, Jamie and I better get to going.” Zack sighed and grabbed Jamie’s hand. “My mom’s bringing the munchkins home soon.”

“Awww, you have kids?” Montana looked over to Zack and Jamie.

“Yeah, twins. One boy, Aiden, and one girl, Codi.” Jamie nodded.

“I love kids, ever need them watched, just find me.” Montana grinned.

“I love her, Jimmy. She’s a keeper!” Jamie laughed and nudged Jimmy’s shoulder, making both him and Montana blush. “Yeah, c’mon Zack. Let’s go.” Jamie and Zacky left the house and drove back to the house.

“How about you two?” Kayci looked over to Matt and I. “Any kids?”

“Well,” Matt began. “I have four, quadruplets, actually. But their mother died during birth.”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Kayci said softly.

“It’s okay.” Matt reassured.

“And I have one baby. Acelin, Matt’s holding her.” I added.

“She’s really cute.” Kayci walked up to her and smiled.

“Thank you so much.” I smiled.

“Who’s her daddy?” Montana looked over at me.

“My ex-“ I looked up at Brian. “Who shall remain nameless.” I figured Brian probably wouldn’t appreciate it if I ruined his chances with Kayci, who actually seemed very sweet. Brian mouthed Thank you to me, I smiled and nodded

"Well she's gorgeous," Kayci smiled as she backed up beside Montana. "I'm up for baby sitting as well, just call or track me down at her house. "she pointed to Montana with a smile.

"How old are you?" I asked slowly as I narrowed my eyes in thought. "You're too nice to be over eighteen?"

"I'm actually twenty," Kayci laughed as she pointed to herself then to Montana. "And she is twenty one."

"Wow, a lot older than I thought, I though Jimmy and Brian would go to jail," Matt laughed as he kissed Acelin's cheek, making her giggle and squirm.

"Nah totally legal in all of Cali," Kayci said laughing as she adjusted her glasses. "Damn glasses, I need contacts."

"I told you to go get them but no, you waited to late," Montana mused

"I have an hour to go and get them," Kayci argued

"Then get," Montana said handing her keys. "Hey Brian want to go with her?"

"Love too," Brian said walking around Jimmy with a smile on his face, too big of a smile to be perfectly honest, I raised one eyebrow and pointed to him; he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Oh," Kayci blushed as she looked down at the keys. "Cool, Monty where are you going?"

"Back to the house probably," Montana said then turned around and smiled at Matt and I. "It's nice to meet you two, hopefully we can all hang out sometime."

"Sounds great," Matt said politely as Montana went back to her house, Jimmy followed like a lost puppy, and Kayci walked out the front door with Brian following like a hungry lion. "Poor girls."

"You do know that they are like, ten years older than them kids," I laughed making Matt and Johnny laugh.

"Age isn't a boundary Jackie, it's just an invisible line," Johnny said slowly and loudly.

Haha, what are you now, a philosopher?” I laughed.

“Nah, I’m too drunk…” Johnny mumbled as Jimmy walked back into the house and wandered into the living room, his hand over his heart.

“Jimmy? What’s wrong?” I pulled my eyes from Johnny to Jimmy.

“Ahhh!” He sighed, smiling.

“What happened?” I ran over to him.

“I’m in love.” He looked like he was in a state of ecstasy.

“What the fuck happened?” I yelled impatiently.

“She kissed me…” He dropped onto the couch. “It was magic…”

“Awww! Sounds like someone really is in love!” I squealed, grinning.

“Maybe.” Matt nodded.

“Daddy!” Keegan came up to Matt and pulled his pant leg. “If you hug kiss someone, does that mean you love them?”

“Uh,” Matt looked at me and then back at Keegan. “Yes.”

“Then Uncle Jimmy must love Miss Montana a whole lot!” Keegan giggled.

“Jimmy? Is there something you didn’t tell us?” I laughed and looked over at Jimmy, who was blushing madly.

“No, it was just an innocent thirty second kiss.” He laughed slightly. “But we didn’t, like, make out or anything. I didn’t get any tongue, I think we were just taking the feeling in.”

“Okay, just checking to make sure that she isn’t a whore.” I nodded.

“Don’t worry, she’s not. Kayci isn’t either.” Jimmy reassured.

“Oh, thank god.” I held my hand over my chest and let out a sigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment