Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

“Great.” I smiled and stood up out of bed. “Hey, where Matt?”

“Down stairs.” Zack pointed to the stairs.

“Jamie, you coming?” I turned to her, but she was fast asleep. “Oh, ha-ha, c’mon, Zack.” I laughed as Zacky and I walked back out to the living room.

“Good morning, beautiful.” Matt smiled at me. “Wasn’t Jamie with you?”

“She fell asleep in the bed.” I pointed to the bedroom.

“Oh,” Matt said and turned back to Keegan, who was clung to Codi.

“There so adorable together!” I squealed. At that moment, there was a knock on the
door. “I’ll get it.”

“Hi!” It was Montana, Jimmy literally right behind her.

“Oh, hi, Montana!” I smiled and let them both in. “What’s up?”

“Nothing much, just hanging out with Jimmy.” Montana nodded, being pulled onto the couch by Jimmy to sit next to him.

“Where’s Kayci and Brian?” Matt turned to them.

“Oh, they went on a date last night, tired themselves and each other out.” Montana giggled, Jimmy putting his arm around her waist.

“Whoa, did I miss something?” I pointed to Jimmy’s arm.

“Yeah, just a little.” Jimmy laughed. “Montana and I went on a date last night, too. And-“

“Ha!” Matt burst out in laughter. “You and Jamie owe me a hundred bucks!”

“Can I continue?” Jimmy looked over to Zack.

“Yes, you may.” Matt nodded, smiling.

“Okay, anyway, Montana and I went on a date, too. And now we’re dating!” Jimmy grinned.

“Oh… My… God… Ah!” I screamed and jumped up and down. “You two are so cute together! Your perfect for each other and you know it!”

“Calm down, Jack.” Matt laughed.

“What’s with all the screaming?” Jamie trudged out of the bedroom and rubbed her eyes.

“Number one: We each owe Matt a hundred dollars. Number two: Montana and Jimmy are dating! And I’m sure Brian and Kayci will be soon, too!” I yelled.

“No way!” Jamie screamed. “Aww!”

“Ha-ha, is this a big deal or something?” Montana laughed slightly and looked at Jamie and me.

“Well, Jimmy hasn’t had a real serious girlfriend in quite a long time. It’s a breath of fresh air."

"I don't see why not," Montana said as she leaned back and smiled up at Jimmy. "He's quite the gentleman."

Everyone looked at each other rather confused before Zacky being the loud mouth he is, asked what we all were thinking. "Are you dating the Jimmy that's behind you?"

"Yeah," Montana said nodding slowly. "Why?"

"Oh no reason," I said giving Zacky a look which meant no sarcastic remarks allowed.

"Ah! Kayci's car is in the driveway!" Jamie giggled as she looked through the window, where she was sitting on the couch.

"Mission: Make Kayci and Brian blush and tell the truth is in affect," I said then made a static noise that signaled I was talking on Walkie talkie.

"Hell yeah," Jamie agreed as she ran to behind the door. "Shh…"

As the door opened, Brian smiled and pulled Kayci in behind him, where Jamie jumped out and on his back. "Oh fuck!" Brian yelled scared as hell.

"Welcome back!" Jamie shouted in his ear. "Now how was you're night?"

"Uh," Brian blushed a little before he looked at Kayci. "It was fun."

"Well apparently," she said poking his neck. "One, two, three, four, five…"

"What are you counting?" I asked leaning up to see.

"Hickies," she giggled then held out both hands. "Ten!"

"Ten? Jesus!" I laughed

“I see you had a lot of fun, tell me you used protection!” Jamie pleaded.

“We didn’t have sex!” Brian pushed Jamie off. “We got close, but we didn’t have sex.”

“Oh, okay then.” Jamie stood up.

“Yeah, but I did hear-“

“Hush!” Montana burst out, making us all stare at her. “Uh, ha-ha… Wow, this is awkward…”

“So you two had sex!” Jamie squealed. “I knew one of you was gonna get some.”

“Great.” Jimmy laughed slightly at Jamie’s remark. “Well, yes, for your information, we did have sex. And it was amazing, just so you know.”

“Whoa, a little bit too much information.” I giggled.

“No, no, tell me more!” Jamie ran up and rested her hands on Montana’s legs.

“I’d rather not…” Montana blushed. “Especially in front of mixed company.” She pointed to the kids.

“Oh, yeah.” Jamie sighed. “Well, I’m glad you two had fun.”

“Me too, it’s good to see you guys starting to settle down a bit, too.” I added.

“Trust me,” Kayci spoke up. “If Jimmy and Montana really get seriously serious, he’ll never settle down.”

"Uh," I laughed

"Wow," Kayci said removing her glasses to rub the middle of her nose. "That was awkward saying."

"It was awkward hearing, trust me hun," Matt said calmly. "But its not as bad as we have heard, seeing as we are friends with those two." He pointed out Zacky and Jamie.

"Yeah!" I agreed

"Well then," Kayci said clearing her throat. "How are you?"

"I'm good," Matt and I both said nodding our head.

"That's good," she said nodding her head. "I'm good, kinda uncomfortable with the looks I'm getting," she glared at Montana. "But good altogether."

"I'm pregnant and the kids think I have an alien in my tummy," I said shrugging. "So its all good."

"Congrats," Kayci and Montana said smiling at me.

"Oh! Oh! Me too, I'm preggers too!" Jamie said jumping up and down.

"Oh, congrats too," Kayci and Montana said smiling yet again then looked at each other.

"Well, are you twins?" I laughed

"No, but we could be," Kayci remarked quietly. "Because she always does that, Floyd gets freaked out by that."

"Oh by the way, did Johnny kiss Floyd? Because he thought he was a she and she was Montana's mommy," I said pointing to Montana.

"Are you shittin' me? Floyd looks like he's been ran over by Paris Hilton's truck, his face is flat as an iron board and he's pink everywhere, was he drunk?" Kayci asked wide eyed. "I mean I'm blind but I could see that shit."

"He very well could have been drunk…” I sighed.

“What happened?” Jamie asked confused.

“We think Johnny likes a tranny.” I looked over to her.

“Nuh-uh!”

“Yeah-huh!” I laughed.

“He’s fucking weird…” She shook her head.

“Floyd is a nice guy, just needs some plastic surgery. He could be the next Jeffree Star!” Montana laughed.

“Let’s hope not, I don’t want a guy with pink hair singing about the C-word and plastic surgery walking around the house.” Kayci stuck out her tongue.

“I would never come over.” Jamie shook her head. “Jeffree gives me nightmares!”

“Same here.” I added. “Anyway, what were we talking about?”

Everyone sat in silence.

“I don’t remember.” Jamie cocked her head to the side. “I really don’t.”

“Ah well.” Montana sighed. “Kayci and I better get going, I don’t want Floyd to burn down the house.”

“Me neither.” Kayci said as she and Montana gave Brian and Jimmy kisses
goodbye. “Thanks guys.”

“Thank you so much, Jimmy. Call me tonight.” Montana giggled as her and Kayci exited the house and left in Kayci’s car.

“Ohhh, Jimmy’s getting it tonight!” Jamie giggled.

“Yes, I am so ha-ha!” Jimmy jumped up and ran out of the house to his car.

"Uh…" Jamie said sneering. "He does know I was kidding right?"

"Nope," I said shaking my head.

"Fucking moron," she said sighing heavily as she laid her head on Zacky's shoulder.

"Guess what's coming up," I teased

"Christmas?" Zacky asked

"No you fucking moron," I laughed. "Halloween."

"Oh you're right!" Jamie said happily. "We have to pick out our costumes."

"I don't know what I want to go as," I laughed

"I have an idea," Jamie giggled.

--------One Week To Halloween--------

"You are kidding me?" I said shaking my head at the costume Jamie held up, which was tinkerbell.

"Well?" she said then grabbed a Dracula.

"More my style," I said as I tried to grab it but she pulled it away from me.

"No, I'm saying we go as something sexy," she said glaring at me.

"And I say we go as the opposite sex, I want to go as Spiderman," I said smiling, her eyes lit up and she nodded her head.

"A sexy Spiderman with boobs?" She asked
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!