Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

"No one with a dick," I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Duh."

"Well, I’m gonna be a princess!” Jamie struck a pose.

“A sexy princess!” Zacky added.

“Exactly!” They both began to laugh.

“What about Codi and Aiden?” I continued looking at the costumes.

“Two peas! You know, like two peas in a pod or maybe Codi should be a bride and Keegan should be a groom, that’d be cute.” Jamie wandered over to the kids section. “Oh, this is cute, though.”

“What is it?” I walked up behind her.

“A cow. We can dress them up as a herd of cows!” Jamie giggled. “Wouldn't that be cute?”

“I guess.” I shrugged.

“How about a band?” Zacky looked over to Jamie and me.

“Maybe.” Jamie looked back at the costumes. “Why is it so hard to decide?”

“Cause the world hates you.” I laughed.

“It must.” She agreed. “Maybe I’ll let them pick later, right now, I’m gonna go try on my costume.” Jamie skipped over to the dressing rooms.

“I’ll help!” Zacky laughed as I grabbed his shoulder.

“No, Zack! Bad!” I playfully scolded.

“Fine, you take the fun from everything.” Zacky sighed.

“I’m not a mean person, I’m just not nice!” I laughed, quoting Zack from a few weeks ago.

“True, true.” Zacky nodded. We browsed around a bit until Jamie came back in her lollipop princess outfit.

“Well, I like it.” Jamie stood in front of the mirror, examining every aspect. “What about you guys?”

“It’s cute.” I nodded.

“I love it!” Zacky smirked.

“Of course you do, you love anything that makes me look slutty.” Jamie sighed. “Get Montana, Kayci, Brian, Johnny, and Jimmy please.”

“Alright.” Zacky walked over and pulled everyone else to the mirror.

“Okay, so what does everyone think?” Jamie turned around to face everybody.

“I think it looks really good!” Montana complimented.

“I agree with Montana.” Kayci nodded.

“Jimmy? Johnny? Brian?”

“It’s alright.” Brian sighed, he was too busy looking for a costume for Kayci.

“I think it looks good.” Johnny stated.

“Jimmy?” Jamie looked over at him.

“If I answered, both Zack and Montana would hurt me…” Jimmy nodded.

“I think I’m gonna get this one.” Jamie jumped off the stool and went back into the dressing rooms. “Zack! Unzip this for me!”

“Coming.” He smirked and snuck into the room Jamie was in.

“Oh, god…” I shook my head

"Should we…" Kayci said waving to the front of the store.

"Yes because God knows what they are doing back their," I said as I grabbed her arm and pulled her away, she laughed as Montana walked back with us. "So what are you girls getting?"

"I'm not sure," Montana said slowly. "Jimmy is looking for me because I don't feel like it."

"Brian suggested that he look for one and if I don't like it, I can look for something myself," Kayci shrugged. "I just hope it's not a hooker or something…"

"Well," I laughed as I glanced away. "He loves them so…"

"Huh?" she and Montana asked

"Oh nothing," I smiled as I turned around and looked at the costumes, one popped out and it was a princess dress. "I like this one."

"Oh, nice pick, I like the one beside it," Kayci said picking up a nurses outfit, it had white leggings and stethoscope included.

"You're glasses would go along with them, but contacts like bright blue would drive Brian up the wall," I announced as I held it out in front of her. "Don't you think Tana?"

"Oh seriously, you won't be able to get away from him," Montana laughed as she nodded her head. "Definitely."

"I have an idea, lets get our own outfits and not tell the guys, show them at the party, like meet up and get dressed a few hours before at my and Montana's house and then go to the party?" Kayci suggested.

"Alright, loving the plan must go back and suffer the sounds to tell Jamie!" I shouted as I ran in the back of the store, one hand covering my eyes as I ran blindly into the changing door. "Ow fuck!"

--------Halloween Day--------

"Bye Matt, Acelin be good for daddy," I said as I backed out of the house. "Be good for grandpa Robby too."

Matt was going to take the kids trick or treating early then he was going to drop the kids off at Roberts house so we could go to one of the guys' friend's Halloween party, someone named Joel.

I got in Matt's mustang and drove to Montana's and Kayci's house with my costume in the back, as I pulled in the driveway, I seen Jamie getting out of her car; I honked the horn and made her scream. "You bitch!"

"Sorry, I had to," I laughed as I got out and grabbed my bag in the back, she laughed and linked her arm with mine as we walked to the front door, as we rang the bell we waited a few minutes before the door opened and a man, six foot three pink hair, pink eyebrows, fair skin stood smiling.

"You two must be Jacklyn and Jamie, come on in girls," he said in a high pitched voice, I couldn't help but stare.

"Come on Jack," Jamie nudged me inside.

"I'm sorry," I stopped in front of Floyd. "But you are the most gorgeous he-she's I have ever seen; you are prettier than some women."

"Why thank you," he laughed as he pointed down the hall. "Third door on the right, just walk on in."

"Thank you," Jamie laughed as she pulled me down the hallway; I waved at Floyd before I was pushed in the room. "Hey Tana, hey Kace."

"Hi guys," Kayci said as she pulled her stockings up, she had her nurse outfit on and her blue contacts in, she had white two inch heel shoes before her. "How are you?"

"Good, I'm in love with you're roommate," I laughed as I sat on the bed and pulled out my costume.

Catwoman

"Yeah, well he's mine," Kayci laughed. "My gay boyfriend so back off."

I cackled as I pulled my outfit out of the bag and let my hair down, I smiled as Jamie pulled out her fairy dress, it was basically a short, short dress with flared ends, it was kind of like hooker meets tinkerbell in…bar and they have sex and she would be the kid.

Basically…

"What's you're costume?" Jamie asked Montana, who smiled and held up a red dress. "Uh…Clifford the big red dog?"

"No, I'm a fire woman," she smiled as she held up the fireman hat.

"We're going to either be pregnant by tomorrow or just…completely tired tomorrow," Kayci laughed as she put her shoes on then walked to her vanity and put on a black chocker necklace.

Don’t get pregnant!” Both Jamie and I turned to them.

“Ha-ha, why?” Kayci laughed slightly.

“The guys won’t be able to handle four pregnant women.” Jamie shook her head.

“Huh?” Montana cocked her head to the side.

“Uh, Jamie, I don’t think they know.” I leaned over to Jamie.

“Oh! That would explain it.” Jamie nodded.

“What?!? I’m so confused!” Montana whined.

“Jamie and I are pregnant.” I smiled.

“Oh my god, really?” Kayci grinned hugely.

“Totally seriously!” Jamie laughed. “But, seriously, don’t go sex crazy and get pregnant.”

“Don’t worry!” Montana put her hand on Jamie’s shoulder. “We’re on the pill.”

“Oh thank god.” I held my hand over my heart in relief. "I think I told you like…two months ago we were pregnant?"

"We have short memory relapses sometimes," Montana giggled

“Hey, Montana?” Jamie turned back to the mirror.

“Si?” Montana began to slip on her bright yellow, pleather jacket.

“How is Jimmy in bed? I’ve heard that he’s into that kinky shit, is he?” Jamie asked curiously.

“Um…” Montana rubbed the sides of her arms.

“Um?” I turned to her. Montana smiled slightly and turned her back to me, slipping off her jacket and exposing her back.

“Holy shit!” Jamie slapped her hands over her mouth. “Your back! It’s all welted up!”

“Ha-ha, yeah.” Montana slipped her jacket back on and turned around to face us. “The whip.”

“Woah…” Jamie said in shock.

“I’m still tired.” Montana laughed slightly and stretched out her arms. “Where’s the kids?”

“Jack gave ‘em all to Matt for trick-or-treating, then they’ll go to Matt’s daddy’s house for the night. And we get to go see Joel, Nicole, and the baby!” Jamie squealed.

“Nicole? Baby?” I looked over to Jamie, who was lacing up her shoes.

“Yeah, you do know what Joel we’re going to see, right?” Jamie turned to me.

“Uh…” I shook my head no. Jamie sighed.

“Joel Madden! You know, brother of Benji! Singer in Good Charlotte!” Jamie laughed.

“Oh my god!” Montana screamed. “I love him!”

“Better make sure Jimmy knows and keeps an eye on you.” I giggled.

“No, I’m not mean like that. Yes, I may be mean at times, but I wouldn’t cheat on anybody, ever!” Montana nodded reassuringly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!