Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart, Can You?

Not Even Duct Tape Can Fix My Broken Heart

-----Party!-----

“I miss beer…” Jamie mumbled as her, Kayci, and I stood next to the drink table.

“I miss sex.” I added.

“I already told you! You don’t have to stop!” Jamie turned to me and laughed slightly.

“I know, but it feels weird, like, he’s sticking it in there but there’s something there already. A baby,” I said as Kayci and Jamie stared at me like I was crazy. “What?”

“Your really are just like your sister. Well, half-sister but still…” Jamie shook her head and looked around. “Hey, where is Montana?”

“Uh, last time I saw her she was hanging out with Jimmy, so-“ Kayci stuck out her tongue. “Ewww.”

“Jamie!” Zacky ran over, holding a bowl. “Open up!”

“Uh, why?” She looked at him confused.

“Just do it, please!” He pleaded, Jamie obediently opening her mouth as Zack popped a round ball into it. “Now chew!”

“I know how to eat.” Jamie insisted as she finished chewing. “Oh my god, it’s amazing! What is it?”

“Dark chocolate.” Zacky held out the bowl.

“Gimmie!” Jamie growled and ripped the bowl from Zack’s hands. He laughed and walked away. “Try it! It’s so good!” She held the chocolate up to my face.

“No thanks.” I pushed it back down. “Ya think Matt’s here yet?”

“I bet he is, let’s go look.” Kayci pulled me to the front door, followed by Jamie who was still clutching onto the bowl. "Ah, ah, ah listen, funky comadema."

Me, her and Jamie started shaking our butts as we walked, making us, I'm sure look like we were idiots, but we were wearing skimpy outfits so I don't think anyone cared. "There is Brian, holy shit he's looking fine," Jamie said as she popped another chocolate thing in her mouth.

We all glanced at the door to see Brian wearing a white doctor's jacket that had blood all over it and green scrubs with a face mask around his neck. "Holy crap, we match and we didn't even mean too!" Kayci squealed

"Match made!" Jamie and I both sang as we walked over to him.

"Wow, wow and…wow," Brian said as he pointed to each of us until he seen Kayci. "Baby you're sexy as hell! And we match!"

"I know," Kayci giggled as she walked closer to him. "The evil doctor and the sexy nurse."

"I like that," he purred as he leaned down and kissed her neck, I looked at Jamie and we both pretended to gag as we walked off in search for someone less mushy.

I rolled my eyes as I laid my head on Jamie's shoulder, we were on the couch waiting for the night to end, it was eleven and Matt was still yet to show up. "Where the hell is he, this costume is hot and I want to go home," I whined

"Where's Zacky? I don't know because I haven't seen him in five hours!" Jamie yelled as she threw the bowl she held at Brian, who was making out with Kayci, had been for three hours on the couch, you'd think they need air but I honestly think they are getting it through their ears.

"I just wish they would stop!" I cried out as I threw a pillow at Kayci's head, but she only flipped me off.

"Fuck this, let's go find them," Jamie groaned as she stood up and held her hands out for me, I grabbed them and hoisted myself up as we walked through the house, eventually we found Zacky, getting piss ass drunk though.

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the crowd cheered him on as Jimmy filled the tunnel, I could just see the rage in Jamie's eyes flicker like a candle in the dark.

"Zachary Baker!" she screamed loudly, I mean louder than the crowd, Zacky choked and the beer went all over his face as he stood up coughing.

"What?" he coughed out. "Jamie? Was that Jamie or that girl from earlier, I can't tell, oh I feel sick."

"Girl from earlier!" Jamie screamed as she pushed her way through the crowd. "Get the fuck out of my way!"

“Jamie, wait!” I yelled and followed after her, but lost her in the crowd. A few hours later, the party ended, and the guys began flipping out on Zack. I shook my head in disappointment as the last person left and I went in search for Jamie. I went through the entire house and finally found her with her face buried in the pillow. I walked up and sat next to her.

“If it Zack, fuck off…” She mumbled through the feathers.

“It’s Jacklyn.” I touched her bare shoulder. She sat up abruptly and pulled me close to her, now burying her face into my shoulder. “Please, Jamie, don’t cry.”

“I… I just can’t believe it…” She pulled away and brought her knees to under her chin.

“Do you want me to leave you alone for a little longer? To think this all out?” I stood up and walked to the door.

“Alright.” She nodded as I walked out of the room and saw Matt standing next to Brian. “Matt, when did you get here?”

“Oh, Jack!” He turned around and hugged me. “I got here about an hour ago, but then Brian told me about Zack and I just got distracted and I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s fine. But Jamie sure as hell isn’t.” I shook my head. “Poor girl, pregnant with his third child and he goes and cheats on her.”

“Guys, I’m so sorry!” Zacky cried into his hands. “I was so drunk! I didn’t know!”

“Whatever…” Brian turned away from Zack and walked over to me. “How is she?”

“Bad.”

“Damn.” Brian looked at the floor, Zacky continuing to cry. “Well, me and Jimmy are gonna take Montana and Kayci home-“

“You mean back to your place?” I smirked.

“Maybe!” Brian grinned. “Bye, tell Jamie I said feel better.”

“Will do.” I nodded as Brian, Jimmy, Tana, and Kace left. “Hey, where is Johnny?”

“He picked up a girl and took her back to his house,” Matt sighed.

“Oh,” I nodded. I turned back and look at Zacky, who was laying on the couch with his head under a pillow. I sighed and sat down next to him. “Zack.”

“What?” He growled and looked up at me.

“Jamie, she’s hurt. Why?”

“I… I was just so drunk, I had lost all control of myself.” He mumbled. “I love her, and I fucked it all up. It’s over, I’m assuming…”

“Why don’t you go ask her?”

“I probably look like shit, but I’ll try.” He sat up and really looked at me, as I did with him. He did look bad, make up smeared all over and blood shot eyes. He stood up and walked into the room, I followed behind him and stood next to the doorway, just peering in.

“Jamie?” Zack sat down next to her.

“Go away…” She mumbled, not even bothering to look up at him. “I don’t even want to see you right now.”

“Jamie, baby, please-“

“Please what?” She picked up her head and glared at him.

“I-I’m sorry…”

“Sorry? Sorry doesn’t take back what you did, Zack. Okay? You fucking cheated on me, and sorry doesn’t change that.” She spat angrily at him.

“Jamie! Listen! I’m sorry! I was drunk out of my damned mind! I lost all self control! I’m truly, sincerely sorry!”

“Zacky, I-I”

“I think that you should forgive me, please…”

“I-I don’t know what to think anymore.” Jamie stood up, Zacky doing the same. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips, then turned to the door. “I’m sorry, Zack. I don’t know…”

“Wha?” Zack stood in shock as Jamie walked out of the room.

“Matt? Jack?” Jamie turned to me and rubbed her eye. “Can I stay at your house?”

“Sure.” Matt nodded.

“Can me and Jack go now?” Jamie added.

“Yeah, let’s go, Jamie,” I said, she grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the house. And as me and her were pulling out of the driveway, you could hear Zack cry out “Fuck!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment