Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Saved

Neche’s POV

“God he is such an idiot!” Matt exclaimed tugging his hands through his hair.

I sighed already annoyed with Matt’s bad attitude.

“Okay Matt I get it, your brother screwed up, can we move on now?” I asked with a raised brow and he glared at me.

“No, I’m still pissed,” he sighed and I got up.

“Well if you’re gonna like this I’m gonna find someone else to hang with,” I mumbled annoyed.

“Whatever,” he mumbled and my eyebrows rose up before I huffed and took off in the other direction.

I walked around this big building I found out earlier that day was the gym. I noticed a pack of big jock guys along the back side and instantly regretted my decision to wonder off alone. As soon as the bad feeling hit my stomach and I got enough sense to turn around they noticed my presence. My breath hitched in my throat as I stated at the bulky males in front of me.

“Hey,” the leader smirked.

I turned but another caught my upper arm before I could get away. Fuck, fuck, fuck!

“Hey!” I turned at the aggressive voice of another and almost smiled at seeing Zacky.

Almost.

“Hey Zacky,” I looked at the leader shocked; they knew him?!

“What are you guys up to? Shouldn’t you be at practice?” He asked them as he walked over.

“Shouldn’t you?” The leader smirked back and he laughed.

“Yeah but I came to get Neche; Shadows was looking for her,” he smirked and the leaders eyes got wide slightly before he made a hand motion causing the guy holding me to let go.

“Oh, what does he want with her?” He asked shooting a look at me.

Zacky shrugged.

“I don’t know, she’s Seward’s cousin though and Val likes her, probably gonna go shopping or some shit,” he nodded.

Zacky came over and put his arm across my shoulders easily before walking us away.

The guys didn’t say another word as I looked at Zacky confused. Once we rounded the corner Zacky removed his arm and instead took my hand as we ran off.

“What’s going on?” I asked but he didn’t answer; just continued to pull me.

He we went towards a field and I raised my eyebrows when I noticed it was the football field.

“What are we doing here?” I asked once he took a seat on the bottom bleacher.

“Its baseball season so no one will be here,” he shrugged.

I shouldn’t be here alone with him so far away from people but something inside of me told me it was okay and Zacky wasn’t a threat.

“What happened back there?” I asked and he reached into his pocket grabbing a smoke and holding one out to me.

“I just saved your ass,” he chuckled lighting my smoke then his own.

“Thanks,” I whispered and he nodded.

“Those guys are on the baseball team-“

“Like you?” I cut off; simple question but we both know there was an undertone.

“Just because we play together doesn’t mean I like them,” he sneered and I felt bad. “They aren’t the… safest guys for a girl as pretty as you to be around ya know?” Pretty? He thought I was pretty?

I nodded and hid my blush.

“Why’d you mention Shadows?” I asked and he chuckled.

“Have you seen him? He’s huge! All the guys are scared of him and know not to cross him,” I nodded understandingly. He was the buffest at of all his friends. “Plus he has a level of respect held to him; he’s a good basketball player ya know?” I nodded.

The next hour or so was passed with Zacky and I smoking and talking like we’ve known each other for years even though we had just met. I was having such a good time I didn’t even notice my phone ringing like crazy with worried people trying to get ahold of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh Zacky :P
Saved her ass and she’s not with Matt like planned ;)

Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche