Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Cockblock

Neche’s POV

“Anyone want to explain what the FUCK is going on here?” Johnny hissed.

I sat up groggily and stared at my younger pissed off cousin.

“Hey Johnny,” Jason said casually and we glared at him.

Mina just gave him a sheepish grin and I rolled my eyes.

“Johnny, keep your voice down,” I ordered.

“What?! I just found my best friends in bed with my cousins and you want me to keep my voice down?!”

“If you wake aunt and uncle we’ll tell them you introduced us,” Mina warned and his anger grew as he growled.

“Listen Johnny, chill. Nothing happened,” Matt said keeping calm.

“Bullshit,” he hissed shutting the door as to not get in trouble.

I sighed. Johnny and his cockblocking ways were getting mega annoying. We need to find him a girl!

“Johnny,” I tried looking into his eyes. “I’m staring into your eyes and telling you the truth; nothing happened.” He stared at me a moment before shaking his head.

“You were alone in a girl’s room; I know the Berry’s. Nothing just didn’t happened,” he growled.

“Johnny we all fell asleep, honest.” Mina insisted but he wasn’t buying the truth.

“Happy Johnny? We are leaving,” Matt said and stood.

Johnny just stared at him and I sighed. Ignoring the pest in our room both Mina and I walked the brothers to the window. Mina kissed Jason goodbye and he crawled out while Matt and I just stood in an embrace.

“See you later,” he whispered into my ear giving me chills.

I just nodded and kissed his cheek before he slipped out. We both turned to glare at Johnny who was glaring right back.

“Don’t breathe a word to aunt and uncle or we will cut off your dick,” Mina warned and he scoffed.

“Didn’t I tell you to watch yourselves around them?!” he exclaimed.

“Would you whether have Zacky and Brian in here?” I shot back and he scoffed.

“I’d whether have my cousins not trying to fuck any of my best friends.”

“We weren’t doing anything Johnny!” I exclaimed and he shook his head.

“You know what we don’t give a shit what you do or don’t believe, just get out,” Mina ordered and he left pissed.

I looked at the clock.

“Come on, we gotta start getting ready,” I sighed before grabbing my stuff.

Damn Johnny and his mood killing attitude. We really have to get him off of our back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhh, buzzed update xD No lie.
If there any mistakes tell me >.>

Anywho; comment and Subscribe!
-Neche