Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Liars

Neche’s POV

I smirked at Johnny talking to the girl. At least he wasn’t bugging us.

“Who’s that girl Johnny’s talking to?” I asked.

“Oh that’s Lacey,” Zacky smiled and I smirked wider.

“I think I just found Johnny’s distraction,” I mumbled.

“What?” Zacky asked not hearing me.

“Nothing,” I shook my head. “Dude the bus sucks,” I groaned and Zacky laughed.

“Why didn’t the Berry’s give you guys a ride?”

“They spent the night and Johnny flipped shit and asked them not to,” I mumbled without thinking.

Zacky’s eyes got wide and I quickly explained.

“No, that’s not- it’s not what it sounds like,” I reasoned and Zacky shook his head.

“No it’s fine. You like Matt and he likes you. I hope you guys work out,” he smiled and I frowned.

I leaned back in my seat. There was something else behind his words I didn’t catch but it bothered me. I liked Zacky too…

“Thanks for saving my ass yesterday,” I said and he smiled that cute shy smile he always had.

“No problem,” he chuckled.

We finally stopped at the school and I sighed before getting off. We all walked to meet up with the guys. Matt smiled over at me and came to give me a hug; once he did Zacky went away to talk to Shadows and Val causing me to frown.

“What’s wrong?” Matt asked and I shook my head smiling.

“Nothing,” I assured.

I looked over at Mina to see her spaced out and only nodding once in a while at whatever Jason was saying.

Wonder what’s wrong with her?

Johnny glared at Matt and Jason and I sighed.

“Seriously Johnny?” I snapped annoyed and everyone looked at us confused.

“Yeah Johnny get over yourself,” Mina backed me up.

“What’s going on?” Jimmy asked confused and I shook my head.

“Johnny’s just being a major cockblock,” Jason explained.

“Fuck you Jason you know why!” Johnny shot back.

“Yeah but she seems fine!” He sighed.

“Yeah Johnny back off,” I snapped.

“Everyone just drop it, you’re confusing everyone,” Mina sighed and I looked around to notice that everyone was in fact confused.

We went back to our own conversations after that.

“Does my brother know something I don’t?” Matt asked and I shook my head.

“Just forget it Jason. It’s not important.”

Look at me; already lying to a guy I like.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update but it’s something :3
Ohhh what’s wrong with Zacky?
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche