Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Complications

"Neche... you don't just take ciggs from random men," I joked

"But the nice man offered," she mock pouted.

"What about you girlie... you want a smoke," the twin with the short hair offered.

"She can smoke my pole," the other twin laughed, grabbing his crotch. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Classy.

"Dude... not cool," Johnny groaned. We loaded into the van.

"Shotty!" Neche and I called at the same time, and then glared at each other. The twins laughed and Johnny shook his head. I reached out and messed up his mohawk. He grabbed my wrist and gave me a look that said I’ll kill you. Jason smiled at me as he got into the driver seat and patted the seat next to him I stuck my tongue out at my sister as I got into the passenger seat. She grinned and got in the back between Matt and Johnny.

The car ride to Johnny's was fairly short and before I knew it, we had pulled into the driveway. I looked back to see my sister all but drooling over Matt. Johnny looked out the window stonily... I would have to talk to him later. If he didn't stop acting like such a priss, he was going to blow our cover. When I looked back to the front, Jason was staring at me. I smirked as he looked me over.

"Like what you see stud?"

He nodded and I laughed. Johnny groaned threw the door open and slammed it behind him after he got out.

"We have to go talk to him, Mina." Neche whispered.

"I know hon... let's get inside," I turned back to Jason, "Thanks for the ride home."

He smiled in return, "Any way I can get your number?"

"If you want it so bad, you'll find a way to get it," I threw a wink his way and got out of the van. Neche got out and helped me get our bags out of the back of the van.

"Here, let me help," Matt offered, taking the bags from Neche's hand. She gave him a grateful smile. Jason appeared from the side of the van and took my bags with a smirk.. I rolled my eyes and followed everyone into the house.

My aunt was in the kitchen making dinner. She turned around when she heard us enter.

"Hey girls! What's this? You girls are in town for five minutes and you already have boys carrying your bag."

"Hey! Jason yelled, "I am a grown ass man Mrs. Seward!"

Our aunt laughed and nodded, "Would you boys like to stay for dinner?"

"No thank you, we've got to get home. But thank you for the offer!"
Of course Neche would get the one with the manners. We took our bags up the stairs after saying goodbye to the boys.

"Don't miss me too much," Jason had joked.

We were going to share a room until they could clear out the other room they has used as an office so we lugged our suitcases onto our beds and I laid down with a sigh. It had been a long trip from our home town in New York and it was good to be back in Huntington Beach.

"You think we’re going to be okay?" Neche whispered, crawling onto my bed. She laid down next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Everything will be all right sis... were fighters. We can finally start fresh here. And I’ll never let you out of my sight... I will never let anyone hurt you again."

"You sure you can start fresh?" A voice came from our doorway.
We both raised our heads to see Johnny leaning against the frame of the door.

"What do you mean?" Neche propped herself on her elbows.

"Oh... you know. The family’s dirty secret coming home and already ogling guys. Are you trying to put yourself in the same position?"

"What the fuck Johnny!" Neche yelled.

I jumped to my feet, "Johnny that's enough."

"No Mina!" He pushed me aside, "God dammit Neche! I don't want you to get hurt again!"
We weren't used to seeing Johnny like this. It looked like he was close to tears.
"You don't know these guys... please stay away from them."

We nodded and he left. One look at each other and we knew it was going to be a lot harder than we hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Sorry... I typed this whole thing on my phone. Holy crap lmao.
Hope you guys enjoy... I'm really looking forward to this story. Let us know what you think!