Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Finding Some Truths

Neche’s POV

Mina and Jason came back by lunch. I have been avoiding Matt all day; I just felt bad for lying to him and didn’t wanna really be around him right now. Currently Zacky and Jimmy were on each side of me. Mina seemed off into her own little world and I made a mental note to ask her about it later.

“So are you guys coming to our practice on Friday?” Shadows asked Mina, Johnny, and I.

“Yes!” Johnny answered for us in a ‘Duh’ tone.

We laughed at his childlikeness.

“What’s with your bass player?” I asked.

“Yeah he sucks,” Johnny added and I rolled my eyes.

“What do you mean?” Brian asked and I shrugged.

“It just seems like he’s just there; he doesn’t hang out with you guys,” Mina pointed out and I nodded.

“It’s like you don’t like him or something,” the guys grew quiet for a moment.

“It’s not that it’s just that… I don’t know he just doesn’t fit in with us but he’s a bass player and that’s what we need.” Zacky explained.

“Johnny’s a bass player,” I pointed out and Shadows rolled his eyes.

“Johnny’s a little cocky shit but it doesn’t mean he’s good enough,” Shadows said in a joking tone.

“Fuck you,” Johnny glared and everyone laughed.

“Hey Johnny, who’s Lacey?”

His eyes widened at my question and everyone smirked.

“You didn’t tell your cousins about Lacey?” Jimmy asked teasingly.

“Yeah Johnny, who is the Lacey?” Mina asked looking at our little cousin.

“She’s no one,” he muttered taking a bite of his burger.

“That’s not what you told me,” Val smirked.

“What did he tell you?” I demanded.

“Well he said-“

“Shut up!” Johnny cut off embarrassed and we burst into laughter.

“We’ll find out,” Mina warned with a smirk.

“Yes we will Johnny…” I added.

I have a lot of things to find out; first is what was up with Mina earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy 85th birthday Marilyn Monroe! :P

She’s my idol…
Anywho… Johnny has a brush, Mina and Neche need girl-talk, and Nech needs to get over lying to Matt.

Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche