Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Plan

Neche’s POV

“Well what do you like about Zacky?” Mina asked as we collapsed onto her bed and continued to talk.

I blushed as I thought of everything.

“He’s really sweet and kinda shy even though he tries to act all arrogant and cocky; he isn’t, he just thinks it’ll help his imagine. He’s also good at baseball and you know how I love those athletes.” I gushed and she nodded with a laugh.

“Then there’s Matt…” I sighed happily. “He’s strong and protective; he has great manners and is so sweet. I feel so safe around him and you know how important that is to me,” I explained and she nodded.

“Geez they both sound great for you,” Mina sighed and I nodded.

“Ugh I know… I guess you’re right, I gotta kiss them. But how are we going to go about this?”

Mina tapped her chin in thought.

“I’ll drop hints to Zacky to get him to ask you out… Maybe I’ll get Shads to help because he seems kinda shy… Then I’ll get Jason to help me get Matt to ask you on a date,” I smiled and gave her a hug.

“Thanks for helping me sissy,” I said.

“No problem, you’d do the same,” I nodded agreeing with her.

Soon our door burst open and Johnny came in. I rolled my eyes.

“What the hell? You’re dating Jason?!” He shouted at Mina.

“Thanks for telling my Captain Obvious I didn’t know!” She shouted back.

“Keep it down,” I hissed warningly.

“I swear we need to get you laid,” Mina said.

“I don’t need your help finding a girl I need you two not to fuck my best friends!” he snapped.

“Johnny,” I groaned. “Seriously we’re older you don’t need to act like our father,” I sighed.

“How many times do I have to tell you to watch yourselves around them? Do you know what happened to Jason’s last girlfriend?”

“Yeah I know all about it; Brian told me.” Mina sighed.

“Wait what happened with his last girlfriend?”

“Nech, drop it,” Mina warned and Johnny laughed humorlessly.

“He cheated on her,” he said.

“A lot of guys cheat, doesn’t mean they’ll do it again. Everyone makes mistakes.” I defended my friend and sister’s boyfriend.

“With her own sister though?” The room grew silent.

“That won’t happen this time though,” I whispered.

“You’re so sure,” Johnny hissed. “Jason is Matt’s twin and if everyone didn’t know you two they would swear your twins too,” he said bitterly.

“You really think I would sleep with my sister’s boyfriend?” I snapped.

“Shit happens! Everyone make mistakes.” He quoted me and I shot up.

“Get the fuck out,” I hissed.

When he didn’t move I shoved him until he fell out of the room and I slammed the door.

“I can’t believe he would think-“ I stopped when I saw Mina deep in thought and chewing her lip. “Mina you don’t think I would do you?” I snapped and she shook her head jumping up too.

“No, ignore him he doesn’t know shit,” she said pulling me into a hug.

“I would never do that,” I said.

“I know, I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this update and can’t wait for the next :P
Hope we get it soon.

Also I think my Wifey's boyyfriend should learn to share her with Jason Berry like I share her with him :P Just saying >.>

Ohhh Neche can’t make up her mind… Zacky or Matt; who will I - I mean she pick? ;P
Comment, Subscribe, Banner (?)
-Neche