Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Rooms

Neche’s POV

I woke up and got ready for school. I looked around for my phone but it wasn’t in my room. Now that I think about it I didn’t remember getting it last night either.

Mina entered our bathroom before I left to let her shower I asked her where it was.

“Oh it was downstairs last time I saw it,” she chewed her lip nervously when she answered but I shrugged it off and went to find it.

Once I got it and opened it I saw I had a few missed calls from a restricted number but no voicemail or anything so I shrugged it off deleting them.

Probably someone playing a stupid prank.

I rushed upstairs to finish getting ready and soon I heard Mina rushing around her room too. I thought of everything I wanted to do with mine. I think I will paint it black and purple and just hang up band posters; simple stuff.

I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs to eat something. Johnny was at the table with a bowl of cereal and I joined him grabbing a bowl of my own.

He glared at me and I cocked a brow at him. And I thought we were getting back to normal.

“What’s your problem?”

“I know that Matt and Jason came over last night,” he whispered so his parents wouldn’t here.

My brows shot up before I chuckled softly.

“No, they didn’t,” I assured.

“Bull, I went out and saw his truck parked down the street.”

“Well Jason may have but I haven’t seen Matt since yesterday.” I defended then realized something he said. “Wait what were you doing out last night?” His cheeks flushed red before he shook his head quickly and mumbled a ‘nothing’.

I laughed and soon Mina joined us. Johnny didn’t glare this time; guess he was scared I would call him out on whatever he was doing.

Soon we were finished just as a horn honked outside. Mina grinned.

“Good, our rides here,” we followed her out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random filler but ya… Ohhh what was Johnny doing out so late?

xD Funny story, when I meant to write Matt’s name I wrote Jason; I re-read the update and caught it lol.

I promise I’m not after him wifey!
Comment and Subscribe.
-Neche