Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Silly

I felt my heartbeat quicken at the thought of seeing Jason again. Silly, considering I had just spent the night with him. I could still feel his arms around me.

Smiling, I scooped my backpack up and swung it onto my left shoulder. Nothing was going to bring me down today. Or so I thought until I saw that Matt was driving the van today. I ran to the back and threw the door open, but no such luck. Jason simply was not in the car.

Neche frowned when she saw Jason wasn’t there, and climbed into the back seat with me.

“Are you sure you don’t want to sit up front, Neche?”

“Why, don’t you, Johnny?”

A blush crept over his cheeks and a small smile tugged on his lips, “I think I’m going to ride the bus today.”

“What, really?” I asked, incredulously.

He nodded and opened the door for Neche to get up front. When she was in, we watched him walk to the bus. Had he really just let us get in the car with his friend… without him? Wtf.
Matt shrugged and backed out of our drive way.

“Hey Matt, where’s Jason?” I asked on our way to pick up Zacky and Brian.

Matt shrugged, “Said he needed to take a shower. Something about getting all sweaty with you last night,” he looked at me through the rearview mirror and winked.

“So Jason did spend the night last night?” Neche turned to face me.

“Yeah.” I smiled sheepishly.

“And you slept with him?”

“What? No!”

“Uh huh, sure,” Neche joked. I felt myself grow hot. I hadn’t slept with Jason… but that doesn’t mean I didn’t think about it. I quickly averted my eyes from my sister and looked out the window. Slipping my head phones from my bag, I put them in my ears and tried to shut everything else out. I closed my eyes, but the light coming in through the windows was just too bright.

Mentally, I kicked myself for not remembering to grab the sunglasses sitting on the dressed, and sulked the whole ride to Brians.

Both boys looked excited to see us pull up, and I remembered my sister and my plan.

How could I hint to Jason that Neche wanted his brother to ask her out without seeming to obvious? I smiled at Brian and Zacky, but ignored any conversation they might have had with me as I tried to develop my plan.

Maybe I should just be straight forward. Would that work? It was going to have to. I’d have to worry about getting Zack’s date later.

We pulled into the school parking lot, ten minutes later. Matt pulled the van into the empty parking space next to Shad’s pick up. We got out of the van and sat in the grass, waiting for Jason and Jimmy to show up. I pushed the sleeves of my off the shoulder tee up so I wouldn’t have an awkward tan line, and laid in the grass.

Val and Neche quickly followed suit and laid on either side of me. The sun was warm on my skin already. It was only eight-thirty and the day was already too warm. Fortunately, there was a breeze and the humidity was low, or else I would have opted for waiting inside the air conditioning. I closed my eyes to see my eyelids turn a rosy pink color against the bright sun, and threw my arm over my eyes.

After hearing a car pull up, I raised myself onto my elbows to see Jason and Jimmy sitting in the truck. I hurriedly stood up and jumped into Jason’s arms after he had gotten out of the car.

“Did you miss me that much, pumkin?”
I nodded and stood on my tip toes to kiss him. He grinned against my lips and wrapped his arm loosely around my waist.

“Let’s get to class.”

By the time lunch had come, I had told Jason everything. While he was a little hesitant at involving his brother in a multiple date situation, he agreed to help me.

“I just don’t want him to get hurt… he likes your sister a lot.”

I nodded in agreement; I understood and didn’t wish for Matt to get hurt. While we were in line for food, I saw him pull his twin aside and mutter something in his ear. Matt grinned and nodded eagerly.

When their conversation was over, Jason returned to me and hugged me from behind.

“Consider it done baby girl.”

I turned my head to smile at him and was met by his soft lips. We heard a teacher clear their throat and looked to see the principal shaking his head at us.

“Not in school.”

“Yes sir,” Jason grinned then leaned forward to whisper in my ear, “I’m going to kiss you as much as I want after school.” Before kissing my temple.

I felt my face grow hot and a smile play on my lips. When I looked behind me, Jason gave me an innocent smile.

Laughing, we walked with our food to the outside courtyard to where our friends were sitting.

Matt and Neche were standing a few feet away. I watched as he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and asked her a question. A huge smile broke out on her beautiful face and she nodded. When they returned to the table, she sent me a wink. I wrapped my arms around Jason once I had finished eating and he hugged me in return.

“You’re absolutely beautiful, Mina,” he said in a low voice.

I smiled up at him and I saw him sneer over my shoulder . I turned to see Brian scowling at us. I felt my heart ache a little. It was true… there were some feelings for Brian… but I was a one guy kind of girl. And right now, my heart raced for Jason alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhh. I wish Jason Berry was really my boyfriend. XD

Comment and Subscribe?
Would anyone like to make us a lovely banner? We would appreciate any and all feedback guys, so don't leave us hanging :)

-Kelsey