Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Zacky or Matt

Neche’s POV

I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face; Matt had asked me out. Now I just had to flirt with Zacky so he asks me out and kiss them both.

I looked around the table and noticed Johnny was gone.

“Hey,” I said to no one in particular. “Where the fuck’s Johnny boy?”

Everyone looked around finally noticing his absence.

“He’s over there,” we looked to where Jimmy was pointing to see him talking with Lacey at her table.

Her friends ignored him and rolled their eyes but she blushed and smiled at everything he said.

“Whoo hoo short shit, get some!” Shadows shouted causing the two to look up.

Lacey cocked a brow and held in a laugh will Johnny blushed deeply at his friend’s outburst.

“Aw Babe don’t embarrass him,” Val scolded.

“Yeah that’s our job,” I said and everyone laughed.

Maybe that’s where he was last night. One thing was for sure; Johnny, Mina, and I were having a talk tonight.

“Hey Nech,” I looked up at Zacky who was across from me to show I was listening. “I saw this at the store and thought you might like it,” he handed me the necklace and I gasped. “I know they are one of your favorite bands.

I launched from my seat and ran around the table to hug him.

“Thank you Zee it’s so amazing,” I smiled wide and ignored the look Matt and Jason were giving me.

It was a Red Hot Chili Pepper one.

“It was nothing,” he blushed and I smiled wider.

He grabbed it from me and clasped it behind my neck.

“Look Mina,” she looked at it and smiled.

“Dude that’s freaking amazing,” she said and I nodded taking a seat next to Jimmy and by Brian as to not show favorites.

I bite my lip; this was only making things harder for me; Zacky or Matt?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here’s the update ;P
Hope my wifey likes xD

I know she’ll probably be jealous of that necklace though.

Comment, Subscribe, & Banner(?)
-Neche