Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Explaining Things

Neche’s POV

Mina and I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling; we’ve been here for a while. We have been feeling pretty down after the whole fight at Shadow’s house a few days ago. Brian had gone M.I.A. and Matt hadn’t really talked to anyone but his brother and I only talked to Zacky and Jason.

Jason still came over to see Mina; I think he was scared Brian would pop outa nowhere while he was gone and steal Mina away. She wasn’t complaining about all the extra attention however so I didn’t bring it up.

Johnny passed by my open door and paused once he saw us.

“What’s wrong?” He frowned.

“Nothing,” Mina mumbled and he came in and took a seat at the edge of the bed.

“Liars, what’s up?”

“You were right, we should’ve stayed away,” I sighed.

He was quiet for a moment; I thought he’d be ecstatic to hear he was right for once.

“We ruined your guys’ lives.” I sighed and he furrowed his brows in confusion.

“Brian, Zacky, and the Berry’s were best friends until we had to come in and flirt with them.”

“Now they hate each other and got into a fist fight,” I finished for Mina.

Johnny laughed and I rose my eyebrows in confusion.

“This isn’t funny Johnny!” Mina hissed annoyed.

“Oh come one you’re not serious?” He said through his laughter.

“What are you talking about?”

“Brian and Jason have been fighting way before you two got here; with his whole ex and the fact that it was Brian’s best friend. They’ll get over it soon it’s just that with Mina being with Jason his ego got hit down a few notch’s which I don’t see as a big problem,” he smirked then looked at me. “And Zacky was just in the wrong place at the wrong time; he doesn’t mind and I don’t think him and Matt are fighting just waiting for each other to cool down which is why Matt hasn’t come around.”

“Yeah but with this whole love triangle thing I don’t want to hurt one and it’s going to happen when I pick,” I sighed.

“Someone is gonna get hurt yes but that’s what happens in life. They’ll get over it and they won’t let a girl get in between their friendship.”

“But-“ I argued.

“But nothing; do you know how much you have helped them?” I cocked a brow confused and he sighed. “Zacky has low self-esteem and the fact that your showing interest in him has had him feeling better about himself; even if he doesn’t get you he’ll feel good he had a chance.”

“Well what about Matt?” Mina asked.

“It’s not my story to tell but his last real relationship has pretty much ruined girls for him,” he sighed. “But for the first time since then he has taken interest in a girl; in you.” He explained and I smiled.

Mina and I both did. We sat up and pulled Johnny into a group hug.

“Thanks,” I grinned.

“Yeah who knew the gnome had a heart,” Mina joked and he glared at us.

“Don’t get used to it,” he mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took long; I was supposed to update earlier but I was nursing a hangover :P
Comment, Subscribe, Banner(?)
-Neche