Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Hot and Bothered

Johnny left Neche’s room and we sat back down on her bed. It was obvious that we both still felt partially responsible for what had happened, but we knew now that it couldn’t have been helped. Brian and Jason just didn’t get along, and I was just another reason for them to fight. I decided that I would forgive Brian if he wanted it, but I would make it blatantly clear that there was nothing going on between us; that I had feelings for Jason and it was going to stay that way for quite awhile.
“I still don’t know who to choose,” Neche whispered, looking into her hands. I looked over to her and saw she had a sad look on her face, “They’re both so great, Mina. I just don’t know. I feel like I have equal feelings for both of them…”
“Well, when is your date with Matt?”
She looked at the time on her cell phone and stood up, “In a few hours. I should probably start getting ready.”
I gave her a reassuring smile, “It will be okay honey, I promise. I approve of both.”
She laughed and starting looking through her closet. She pulled out a dress and held it against her chest.
“Does this look okay?”
“Sweetie, you look good in everything.”
“Lies!” but she laughed, “Okay. I need to shower. Go chill in your own room or something!”
“Haha, alright.” I stood and crossed the bathroom to reach my own bedroom. I pulled my headphones on and closed my eyes.

Before I knew it, I was being shaken awake by gentle hands. I opened my eyes to see Jason grinning at me. Smiling up at him, I pulled my head phones off.
“Hey, what are you do-“
I was cut off by his lips pressing against mine firmly. After throwing the headphones to the side, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him onto the bed with me. His hands ran up and down my sides and I felt goose bumps rise in their spots he traced with his fingers. I broke the kiss to check if my doors were shut and locked and smiled when I saw they were; good boy.
“Why are you smiling,” he whispered onto my neck. I could feel his lips against my neck curve into a smile.
“Because now nobody can come into my room.”
Jason laughed, and the feel of his laughter on my neck sent shivers down my spine. He placed a kiss under my jawbone and I shivered again. This boy had such a strong effect on me. To deny his touch, his love, would be ludicrous. His hands continued to move up my sides, but this time he lifted my shirts as his fingers inched higher. The touch of his skin on mine sent butterflies soaring in my stomach and I pulled his face to mine. I needed to feel his lips. I needed to feel him; all of him.

And I would have if someone hadn’t started to bang on my door.
“Open up sluts,” Shads yelled through the oak.
“Ugh. The fuck you want?” Jason yelled back.
“Come back later!” I added.
“If you don’t open the door, I’ll break it down!” he laughed.
“Fuck. Mina not want!” I groaned as Jason pushed himself off of me. He threw me a wink and pulled me up.
“One… two!” Shads counted.
“We’re coming!”
Jason pulled me to him and fixed my shirt, “We can finish this later,” he whispered into my ear. I looked up into his dark eyes and saw the lust I felt. We opened the door to see Shads standing with my sister. She looked lovely in a black sundress. Her dark hair waved around her shoulders and her make-up was done to give her eyes a smoky appearance. I smiled widely at her and we all walked downstairs. She pulled me aside and laughed as she fixed my hair.
“Getting a little steamy in there with Jase, huh?”
I felt my cheeks grow hot, “What… no. Go on your date already.”
She giggled and we walked down the stairs to find everyone (and I mean everyone) sitting in our living room. Zacky wouldn’t make eye contact with anyone, and my heart went out to him. Matt stood up and smiled at the sight of my sister. It was obvious he was crazy for her already. I didn’t even know who I wanted her to choose, so I could only imagine the hard time she was having. After they left, we all went to do the basement to watch movies. Val and Shads were curled up on a lazy boy chair, while the rest of us found spots and the sectional couch and the floor. In the middle of the movie, the doorbell rang. When Johnny returned downstairs, we were all surprised to see Lacey holding his hand.
“Lacey, these are my friends. This is Val and Matt,” he pointed to where they were sitting and they both waved, and then he pointed to where Jason and I were sitting on the floor, “That’s my cousin Mina, she’s the one who pushed Val’s sister and her boyfriend Jason.”
“Thanks for sticking up for me,” she smiled at me.
“No problem hon. That’s what good people are for,” I smiled at her.
“That’s Jimmy, taking up the whole couch.”
We all looked to see Jimmy passed out on the couch, his 6’4 frame leaving no room for anyone else. Lacey laughed and started to relax.
“And this is Zacky,” he pointed to where Zacky was laying on the floor a few feet away from Jason and myself, “Guys this is Lacey.”
We all smiled and Johnny turned the light back off before restarting the movie. Jason pulled my into his lap and began to run his fingers along my sides. I groaned inwardly. I’d never wanted anyone as much as I wanted Jason… later couldn’t come soon enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wish I could have sex with Jason Berry :(

I sowwy it took so long >.<
I went grocery shopping with my parents... which is surprisingly one of my favorite things to do XD
Then spent the rest of the day in the pool... which was awesome. And had a few cocktails and what not. SO yeah. Here you go.

Comments and Subscriptions would be greatly appreciated.
Would someone PLEASE make us a banner? We'd give you out first born child... since we're married and all XD

Kelsey