Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Date

Neche’s POV

Matt opened the truck door for me and helped me in. I smiled and muttered a thank you before he shut my door and walked around the side.

We drove for a while; only the radio playing. It wasn’t an awkward silence but a comforting one. Matt held my hand the whole time he drove.

Soon we ended up at the beach.

“What are we doing here?” I cocked a brow at him and he smirked.

“You’ll see,” he then walked around and let me out.

Hand in hand we walked towards the shore; it was going to be a long walk so I decided to make conversation.

“How’s your eye?” I asked referring to the hit Brian gave him at the fight.

He shrugged and squeezed my hand harder.

“It’s alright, hurt a little but not too bad.” He smiled and I nodded.

Soon we approached a small table with two chairs and a full dinner on top of it. Another table beside it had a stereo that played nice slow music out of it and two candles were in the center of the table. A small gasp escaped as I smiled wide and ran over.

“Matt it’s beautiful,” I whispered.

“Yeah your sister told Jason you two loved the beach so I figured a nice dinner here would be perfect,” I smiled and nodded.

“It’s perfect,” I said taking a seat and he followed suite.

I looked down at the plate and saw it was a simple pasta and salad, also a glass of red wine sat at the side. I love Italian food.

“So what did you do today?” I asked taking a bite.

“Worked, showered, got this set up, then now I’m on a date with the most beautiful girl in Huntington,” I tried to bite back the smile that formed on my lips but couldn’t and it turned into a huge grin.

Every girl wants to get called beautiful, not hot, pretty, but beautiful.

2 Hours Later

Matt and I were heading back to the truck; our date was done after we ate, talked, and walked on the beach. We finished putting the stuff in the back and he was opening the door for me to take me home. For some reason we both hovered here and weren’t moving.

“I had fun,” I smiled.

Kiss me damn it.

“Me too,” he smiled.

I seen him glance down at my lips and I licked them and he bite his. I took a step towards him and he leaned down so his head was in front of me. His breath hit my lips as my eyes fluttered close.

One of his hands rested on my hip and the other on the side of my face pulling me closer. I brought one hands to the back of his neck and the other I rested on top of his hand on my face as we inched closer.

Our noses brushed against each other and we were about to kiss when my phone rang. Matt groaned and I kept my eyes closed.

“Your phone,” he sighed like I didn’t hear it.

“They’ll leave a message,” I whispered before pulling him down.

Our lips attached and a spark shot through me. I felt every fiber of my being on fire do to one kiss. His lips messaged mine for a moment as I pulled him closer until our bodies pressed against one another. I found my whole self craving for him to be closer.

I could live off of Matt; well I wanted to until my lungs started screaming at me for air. We pulled away gasping and smiled sheepishly at each other. Without a word he helped me into the truck and got in himself as we started to drive home.

There wasn’t even tongue in the kiss and it still left me speechless. I pulled out my phone remembering I missed a call; it was worth it though even if Mina would probably yell at me for it later if it was her.

“Who called?” Matt asked taking one hand off of the wheel to grab my hand and hold it.

“The number was blocked,” I frowned and shrugged trying to ignore the worry in my stomach.

Matt must’ve noticed because he squeezed my hand.

“Probably the guys playing a prank,” he smiled and I returned it.

“Yeah probably,” why didn’t I believe him?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay the date takes place at night just so you know >.>
Also where do you think Zacky should take me on his date? If he grows balls and asks me I mean…

>.> Kelsey we’re giving away our first unborn child for a banner?... ok fine by me :D

Who wants to trade our child for a banner?
Comment and Subscribe too!
-Neche