Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

It’s Over With

Neche’s POV

“I want to tell you about my dream and something that happened a few days ago…” Mina started and I cocked a brow.

“Mina what’s going on?” I grew worried.

“When we were watching Nightmare Before Christmas with Johnny I came upstairs while you guys stayed watching the movie and…”

“And what?” I pushed.

“Your phone was ringing and when I answered it someone said ‘found you’.” My heart dropped into my stomach and it became harder to breathe.

“I just had a nightmare about you too,” she whispered and I looked back up at her.

She started to explain about us walking together in the park and I was gone when she woke up.

“That won’t happen though… I’m here and it’s over with,” I said trying to convince myself more than her.

She started to cry too and I pulled her into a hug.

“It’s over with,” I repeated again.

I was scared and I just needed my big sister to hold me and tell me everything will be okay but here she was; just as scared as I was.

Johnny passed by and ran in when he seen us in tears.

“What’s going on? What’s wrong?” He was confused and scared and we just pulled him into our hug.

Each of us sobbed onto each of his shoulders as he rubbed our back awkwardly; unsure of what was going on and how to comfort us.

After Mina calmed down enough she explained to Johnny what was going on. He pulled me into a tighter hug as I continued to cry.

“We have to tell someone,” he hissed.

“Tell who what? The police? They’ll think we’re over reacting about some stupid prank!” I snapped.

“Considering your past-“

“They won’t care, thousands have been raped. They probably think we’re all paranoid. If we tell anyone people are going to treat me more like a child. They’ll never let me set foot outside alone.” I sighed.

My family already had me on tight security as it is; I never went anywhere alone and now it would only get worse I know…

I didn’t want to live my life in fear and that’s what my family would force me to do if they knew about all of this.

“We tell no one,” I whispered and they looked at me like I was crazy.

“No way, we have to tell!” Johnny argued.

“He’s right,” Mina reasoned.

“No, we tell no one until we have to. All this is are some calls, could be a stupid prank for all we know. It’s nothing until I say it’s something,” I declared before walking to my own room.

I just wanted a normal life; was that so much to ask.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took long but here’s an update.
Comment and Subscribe
-Neche