Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Party

Neche’s POV

Val, Mina, Shadows, and I went shopping for about 2 hours. I know you’re wondering why the hell Matt was there; girls always need a guy to hold their bags duh!

After Shadows finally convincing us to go home and get ready for the party we did. Once Mina and I were dressed we headed downstairs where the group, everyone except the Berry’s, were being lectured by Johnny on what not to touch.

“Johnny, loosen up,” Mina rolled her eyes.

Just then the Berry’s walked in.

“Did someone order; alcohol?” Jason smirked and everyone cheered.

Mina and I rushed to greet them as Shadows and Brian went to set up the drinks and put them in the kitchen. Mina launched onto Jason in an insistent make-out session and I rolled my eyes at her while I pulled Jason into a hug.

“You look hot tonight,” he smirked and I blushed.

“Thank you,” I smiled.

“Let’s start drinking!” Shadows shouted as he poured everyone a shot to start off.

There were more cheers as the group stepped up. We each grabbed a glass and held it up.

“I’d like to make a toast!” Brian declared.

We smirked at him and everyone paused to listen.

“We’ve been through a lot of shit this past week…” He shot Mina a look but he didn’t intend any bad behind it just a knowing one. “But let’s just party and have fun tonight. I declare this party to be for friendships; old,” he looked around his friends, “and new,” he sent a wink to Mina and I.

“Here, here!” Jimmy declared and we all clanked glasses before throwing the liquor back and letting it burn down our throat; time for some fun.

3 Hours Later

I was beyond drunk and so was Mina. I think she was off making out with Jason somewhere. Giggling at the thought I pushed through the crowd of strangers to look for a familiar face.

I ran into someone.

“Sorry,” I giggled and their hands wrapped around my upper arms to hold me up.

“Whoa, you alright?” I recognize that voice.

Looking up I saw an amused looking Brian.

“Fine now that I found you,” I giggled.

“You were looking for me?” He grew confused and I shook my head.

“No, I was looking for anyone I don’t know where they ran off to after you guys played.” He nodded understandingly.

“Here’s someone you might wanna see,” he smirked before looking behind me.

I tuned and it took me a moment to recognize Zacky.

“Zee!” I squealed jumping into his arms.

I buried my head into his chest and it rumbled with laughter.

“Hey,” he said.

“Where is everyone?” I pouted looking up at him he shrugged. “Let’s dance!” I declared pulling him with me.

We found a spot that wasn’t too crowded and I turned around and we wrapped his arms around my waist as I put one hand on the back of his neck and the other on top of my hand. We swayed and grinded for a while until it started getting hot and crowded.

It turned to tell him we should go but stopped when we made eye contact.

He licked his lips and I bit mine before leaning up. He closed the space and soon my lips were pressed against his.

The cold of his snakebites made me gasp and he took that as an opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. I moaned lightly as his tongue massaged mine for a moment.

I pulled him closer until air couldn’t get between our bodies before I noticed something.

This was nothing like kissing Matt; Zacky was a great kisser sure but there was no spark. There was passion and lust in this but no tenderness and love that I felt in Matt’s.

Matt’s kiss left me speechless with just a peck where as Zacky’s; he had to work a bit.

I gathered my thoughts and pushed Zacky away. Taking a deep breath so I could speak I looked up into Zacky’s face to notice he wasn’t looking at me. I furrowed my brows and looked behind me to see Matt with his fist balled at his sides and glaring at the two of us.

Before I could speak he rushed off. I pulled myself from Zacky’s arms and raced after him. I had to find him and tell him that I choose him and not Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh :P
Bet you weren’t expecting that huh?
Well at least the love triangle is over… kind of :/

Will Matt forgive her? Will Zacky be crushed?
Comment & subscribe!
-Neche