Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Crown and Coke

From where Jason and I were dancing in the corner, I saw my sister kiss Zacky. I also saw Matt see Neche kiss Zacky. His hands were balled into fists and he was glaring. If looks could kill, consider my sister and Zack dead. As my sister tried to push her other suitor away, Matt rushed out. I hung my head in shame and couldn’t shake the feeling that this was partially my fault. If I hasn’t encouraged her to kiss the both of them, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened. I went to follow Matt and Neche when Jason stopped me by wrapped his arms around me from behind.
“Let them work it out,” he said in my ear. I nodded and we started to grind to the music. The longer we danced, the more I wished we were alone. There were things I wanted to do to Jason that were NOT okay to do in public.
“Will you stay the night with me?” I whispered in his ear. He grinned and nodded. I smiled back at him and went to grab some more drinks. Brian was alone in the kitchen when I walked… okay stumbled in.
“Need another drink babe?” he asked. I nodded eagerly and went to the fridge to grab a beer for Jason. Dammit… who put them on the bottomshelf. I had to bend down to get it, and when I stood up, I realized Brian had put them down there… so he could look at girls butts.
“You ass,” I laughed and hit his arm.
“Whatcha drinking baby?”
“Crown and coke puhleasee.”
“Absolutely.”
I watched Brian make the drink with an exact precision. Why did he have to be so hot? I shook my head, trying to push the thought away. I’m with Jason, remember? Brian handed me my drink and gave me a knowing smile.
“You know… we could hook up. Nobody would ever have to know…”
“We would know,” Shads walked in, arms crossed across his massive chest. Jimmy and Johnny stood on either side of him, and I threw them a grateful smile. Who knows, with how much alcohol I’ve had in the last hour, I might have taken him up on it. Brian shrugged and walked out with Matt and Johny. Jimmy, however, stayed behind and sat next to me at the island.
“Having fun pumkin?”
“Absolutely! I haven’t partied much since Neche’s accident.”
As soon as the words left my mouth, a wave of regret rolled through my whole body. God dammit Mina, what have you done. Jimmy raised an eyebrow at my words.
“What kind of accident?”
“I can’t… I said too much, I’m sorry.”
He nodded in understanding and shrugged before wrapping in arm around me in a hug.
“I better go find Jason,” I smiled sheepishly and Jimmy laughed.
“Go find your man!”

I left the kitchen to find the house almost empty. Upon looking around, I saw that everyone was outside. Neche, Zacky and Matt were in the middle of a circle that consisted of pretty much everyone at the party. And she was screaming… at everyone. She was a mess; hair completely disheveled, both shoes off, make-up running down her face.
“You want to know why I wanted to look around for the right guy. You want to know why I moved here?!” her voice rose. I tried to push through the people to stop her. This is not the way to tell everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short.
its so freaking hot >.<
We'll update when it's nighttime and cooler :)